How did you find out about renegade X?

Demigan

I would like to know what kind of people are generally looking into this mod. There are lots of ways nowadays to trip over this mod as the media platoon does it's job to help people get to know it.

I found renegade-x because I was looking if they would ever start a new Renegade-2. I play a lot of renegade because of it's unique Multiplayer.

That said, what's your reason you found it, and your reason to be interested?

Yours sincerely,

Demigan.

Ever since I saw the pics of Renegade 2 I've been itching for it to come out (which may never happen) =(

When my best friend came back from PSU I brought up renegade and how i wished they would come out with a second one.

Then he told me about Renegade X and i was ecstatic

I found it through a post on renforums when Fobby announced "Renegade 2007" was looking to recruit people.

Have to admit I didn't think much of it at the time, but once I saw how the new C&C Field looked I knew I'd end up being pleasantly surprised with the outcome and so far I haven't been let down :)

Been lurking on the forums for a while but only registered when the RenX team hosted a community game.

I was introduced through a friend of my own; Rain. He always updated me and my previous clan, Xc.

It was near the start of the Wikia that I created in February of 2008. I remember the first couple pictures of the renders of the stanks and others. I loved that podcast as well from 2007. Always had me reeling. I decided to leave the mod alone and work on other things until it was getting closer to completion; I was kept up to date through Rain.

I hope to be recruited into the media platoon, as I will be updating all the sites linked from the wikia of the Renegade Progress with or without recognition.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I recall seeing some sort of announcement for what was then Renegade 2007. And now this Fobby guy keeps sending me stuff all the time to spam all over CNCNZ.com with :lol: Only joking of course..... I always look forward to your update e-mails Fobby ;)

• 5 months later...

like most others I was curious to validate that the Renegade 2 game was still dead in this early summer. Alas, when searching for Renegade 2 it mentioned a mod called Renegade ... After watching some trailers and changing my underwear (several times :P ) I found my way to this forum.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Xaivor44 @ Aug 14 2009, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
like most others I was curious to validate that the Renegade 2 game was still dead in this early summer. Alas, when searching for Renegade 2 it mentioned a mod called Renegade ... After watching some trailers and changing my underwear (several times :P ) I found my way to this forum.[/b]
Put that back 2 years and that's me :lol:

I think you guys will be surprised by the support this mod will have. Most of my old clan mates are chomping at the bit to get back into Renegade.

The FPS genre in particular needs a huge kick in the butt. Every company has been churning out the same recycled garbage for years without any new innovations (unless you count making their games into RPGs 'innovation' ;) . I think what Renegade did back in 2001 was completely unnoticed. Hopefully this mod will do for FPS games what Teamfortress and Counterstrike did back in the late 90s-early 00s.

QUOTE (An4x1madr0s @ Sep 1 2009, 01:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Too true , if i ever assist in making an shooter online if i join the industry , it will have Renegade style gameplay ...

should be called : DAMN! MENACE CONQUERED DRAGON (C&C Renegade anagram :P h34r: )

http://www.deanjackson.dj/nameanagram/inde...onquer+renegade[/b]

just used it with noxblade and my other alias DeathNSmalDoses

Noxblade wasnt anything special but what the hell i got the funniest thing ever for my death name.

Deathnsmaldoses's anagram name is DAMNDEST ASSHOLE lol