List of Renegade X employees

[CNC]PlagueNXC

The staff page will be updated soon, Ive been way to busy with Working full time at Best Buy to be able to do it, But now im back in school so I will have tons of free time since my course is a ridiculously easy course for me lol (Graphic Design) ha ah ah ah

QUOTE (AsgarothXc @ Jan 13 2009, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hahaha... That's actually really funny. I bet you wish there was some way you could skip it eh? Let them pass you with an A.

Let me know when you are done; I'll check back then.[/b]

Where i live, i did most of my IT courses through RPL (recognized Prior learning), basically you sit down, have an interview show them work you have done as proof, maybe do a test, solve some problems.... and then BAM instant pass, then on the harder courses i did the work and got all highs and distinctions.

Do you guys have a system like RPL?

QUOTE (a1h @ Jan 14 2009, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where i live, i did most of my IT courses through RPL (recognized Prior learning), basically you sit down, have an interview show them work you have done as proof, maybe do a test, solve some problems.... and then BAM instant pass, then on the harder courses i did the work and got all highs and distinctions.

Do you guys have a system like RPL?[/b]

I should look into that for my area, would be really great.
Thanks for the info.

• 3 weeks later...