Sorry.

ferkhat

Ok guys, this is Ferkhat from the ModDB.

I'm the leader of the group called Command & Conquer Fans.

I came to say sorry about the thing happened these days. I posted the news because you guys didnt link it to the group this time. I also didnt know that you have to be registered on the forums to view stuff.

Well, the members had done a bad thing, and the Co-Leader( kicked now) tried to be funny and edited it making fun of you.

I'm really sorry for this.

-Ferkhat

QUOTE (Killa @ Jan 8 2009, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks for the apology but....

what you talking about?[/b]

Fobby and Havoc might explain it better. Well basicly, there were alot of people saying bad stuff about the forums/mod because they had to register... :/ And stuff didnt turn out good. Finaly, someone deleted the news so the bad stuff would end.

• Totem Arts Staff

They posted the update without the permission of the team, but all they did was post 1 picture and then a link to the forums, so people began complaining on how they had to register and it was a cheap attempt for the team to get people to register.

It's not a big deal though, only a few people complained.

You're forgiven as long as you make sure it doesn't happen again.

We use to have bot problems with our forum when we were really active.. There are mods that you can get to keep bots from registering & posting..

We use teh human question & more complex capa.. When i check the spam logs we get a couple hundred attempts to register a week & thats crazy..

I do agree registering is no big deal however..