Well done!

sterps

I just saw the latest video showing the progress and state of this mod, ive been curious about this mod and have enjoyed watching its progress...after watching the last video, i think its absolutely spectactular, and im gonna goto the shops right now and hunt down a copy of UT2003,i hope, well done guys, the mod looks awesome :)

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (.NET @ Jan 8 2009, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's UT3 and you didn't have to open a new thread. Alot of people do like the mod like your self. Just reply.....

mods:
if i am wrong, then i am wrong...[/b]

You really like lowering moral around here dont you... jesus your not even an admin
anyways, im usually here just reading but ive seen a couple of instances where you just come in to bully threads.

Anyways, congrats on your purchase of UT3, i will be getting mine as soon as i feel the mod is close to being ready or when steam lowers the price to 10$ again .. lol

QUOTE (helly @ Jan 18 2009, 05:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You really like lowering moral around here dont you... jesus your not even an admin
anyways, im usually here just reading but ive seen a couple of instances where you just come in to bully threads.

Anyways, congrats on your purchase of UT3, i will be getting mine as soon as i feel the mod is close to being ready or when steam lowers the price to 10$ again .. lol[/b]

lol... one question dude.... Am I wrong? No! He didn't have to open a thread for this and that's that!

QUOTE (.NET @ Jan 18 2009, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol... one question dude.... Am I wrong? No! He didn't have to open a thread for this and that's that![/b]

keep cool...
Its a forum for ppl who want to discuss, so just relax and let ppl post their stuff, also feel free to post yours, we will moderate the forums if we need to.

QUOTE (JeepRubi @ Jan 19 2009, 04:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm never against people creating topics to express how happy they are with what we're doing. It's always an inspiration when people say how much they are looking forward to the mod.[/b]

I agree with you there, unless they are just spamming the topic over and over again.

besides starting new threads keeps an active membership as well as posting in threads, and every forum loves active members because it makes the community a better place.