Where are all the updates!?

epicelite

C'mon you know they're doing their best + have said there would be updates soonish + have provided updates every 2 months anyway. So why bother asking. :blink:

Btw, I'm already outside on bridge typing this message and ready to do what is necessary

Jeez people. These people don't do this for a living, they do it for fun.

They aren't compelled to finish it, they could stop right now if they wanted too. You can't make demands of them. At most you can give suggestions. So just let them finish the mod at a pace that they still enjoy making it, and be thankful that you get any progress updates at all.

And please wait up from jumping from a bridge, it wouldn't be fun if I couldn't pawn you in game...

Yours sincerely,

Demigan.

QUOTE (epicelite @ Jan 5 2009, 04:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I understand that you want to keep some stuff to show later but JEEZ!

Show is SOMETHING! :angry:[/b]

+1 Update are to slow versus when the mods have started.Live WIP section when the mods have started, have 1 news every each 2 or 3 day now it 3 week ... My opinion, renegade X have stop is good communication with they community :mellow:.Suggestion post more screenshot and news .

And if a staff member can refresh all old thread for post some news on it this will be very nice ;) .

Also. Thank you for contradicting your own Signature, It will get done when its done.. and we will update when we see fit. Be patient, were doing this to make our way into the gaming industry (some of us, some into other fields in relation) so don't be asking or demanding.

Remember we can disable your privileges very quickly.