Server Size

devist8uk

Hi Guys

Dunno if anyone would remember me, but I use to run the CNC-FUBAR servers back in the day. I will defiantly be bringing the servers back from the dead when this mod comes out.

But I just wanted to know, how big can we expect the servers to be?

I've seen a lot of the UT3 servers only around playing 24 man, would this be the case or can we expect 50+ full on war like in the old days?

Great work guys, keep up the good work!!

devist8uk

• 4 months later...

Actually that's a point, not sure if this has been discussed before but will you guys have a sepreate server just for the mod? And would it be financed through donations or soemthing else? :-)

• Totem Arts Staff
QUOTE (tent0n @ Apr 20 2009, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually that's a point, not sure if this has been discussed before but will you guys have a sepreate server just for the mod? And would it be financed through donations or soemthing else? :-)[/b]

You mean an official server? We will probably be having two. Speedy will be hosting one, and I will be bringing back [NE] Public Warzone for Renegade X. I'm not sure about the other one, but my server will allow donations to keep it online.

QUOTE ((NE)Fobby(GEN) @ Apr 20 2009, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You mean an official server? We will probably be having two. Speedy will be hosting one, and I will be bringing back [NE] Public Warzone for Renegade X. I'm not sure about the other one, but my server will allow donations to keep it online.[/b]

Yeah an official one, something that would stand out from the other traditional UT3 servers, but was going to say I would love to help finance that, something like regular Paypal payments or bank transfer etc...

I've done this kind of thing in the past, used to play a game called Tribes Vengeance and I funded a server for my clan at the time called Virus.exe (clan name), good times, but I have a good vibe about this mod, and it's something I would like to help toward if the chance was ever there.