UT3 for $9.89

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

• Totem Arts Staff

I was at the mall the other day in great ol' Canada, buying UT3 for a friend, and I had expected it to be around $29 or so.

I had in fact seen the game for $9.89 Canadian dollars, which is about 8 USD. It's out for really cheap now, so if you don't have Unreal Tournament 3 yet, then what are you waiting for? Reach into your pocket, get ten bucks and buy it.

Imagine if we released Renegade X, and you had not bought UT3 yet ;) You'd really be missing out then.

• Totem Arts Staff

Corrected myself ;)

Well it may be good for Epic because they're planning on releasing an expansion pack soon. So the more people who have UT3, the more people who will attain their expansion.

It's very good for Renegade X though. Most Reneplayers are cheap and only play C&C Renegade. Now they can finally continue Renegade and continue being cheap.

QUOTE (NEFobbyGEN @ Nov 18 2008, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually UT3 has sold over a million copies if you count all three platforms, which is pretty good. Not as amazing as they probably would've expected, but not an epic flop either.[/b]

Heh, "EPIC" flop.... I get it.

and for anyone thinking they can just 'torrent it'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xfqkdh5Js4

I can buy the game as long as it's new...but oh yes I will look for cheap one.

Also, depends on when Ren X will be released. Plus, I am upgrading my comp soon but again that too depends on when Ren X/Doom 4 is released.

If Ren X is gonna be released next week, then I will upgrade my comp tommorrow. :lol:

QUOTE (NEFobbyGEN @ Nov 18 2008, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even if it will be released next week, you won't find out until next week ;) So you'll miss the release.[/b]

I was hoping you would whisper something in mine ears a week ahead of release so I can order all parts from tigerdirect for my comp. :lol:

Guess u ain't so reliable....GRRRRRRRR. :P

QUOTE (Funkdelic @ Nov 16 2008, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Humm, unfurtunately Brazil got the biggest taxes in the whole wide world, so if you can buy ut3 for just 11 bucks, here I wont buy it for less than 50 bucks...

I guess Ill have to wait till I move to canada :P[/b]

you could buy it from a different country and have it shipped across and I'll bet you'll be saving 30 of your 'bucks'.

As soon as UT3 came out I got the limited box cased one for £14.99 :lol: (roughly about $28)