Mod Progress

Doomgiver

QUOTE (Doomgiver @ Sep 15 2008, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

in the last few weeks there is really less about this mod heared. There are no new big news. What's the reason for that? Is the mod actually in a difficult situation?[/b]

well if a normal game is wip you get rarely updates too ...
not that i would not like see some news but well thats normal i guess

• Totem Arts Staff

We haven't been updating regularly lately because we are saving our latest progress for a bigger Media release. There's a few cool updates coming soon.

We have been busy a little bit lately as the new school year has started, and a few of us have gotten new jobs, so that would answer the slight slowdown, but again, we are getting a lot of work done behind the scenes, so don't put your full trust in your eyes and ears ;)

QUOTE (Demigan @ Sep 16 2008, 02:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not to rush you or anything, but how much time are we talking about when you say 'comming soon'? Is it a week or 2, or just a few days? I don't need an exact date, just an indication on when I can browse your new frontpage and ModDB again.[/b]

September.

now why on earth is everybody whinin about 'when's the next release gonna b'

Just stop whinin, put your trust in the team, and be happy about what you've got right now. '

When the time comes they'll release new things. That's how it goes, now stop whinin about it and let the team work on the MOD

yours sincerely

Jointn00b

QUOTE (Mighty BOB! @ Sep 16 2008, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
September.[/b]

Thanks mighty BOB. That's a good enough indication for me!

As for Jointn00b: if you are creating one of the best mods that's comming out in the next couple of years, wouldn't you be surprised if people DIDN'T ask when the next release is going to be?
Just see every person that asks as a standing ovation for how interesting and well developed you have made this so far, we are looking forwards to your work.

Yours sincerely,
Demigan.

OMFG RELESE THE MOD ALREADY I WANT TO PLAY RENX HURRY UP!!!

The words that Mighty Bob and Fobby hear all the time, They know there awsome already as stated above, at this rate its going to be relesed more latter on since all the time taken to reply to these topics.

Summery:

Stop asking, think, and wonder why they want you to stop.