[WIP] Cooperative - Mission Zero

OnyeNacho

This is my very first custom level for Renegade X. I believe this is also the very first custom cooperative level available for Renegade X. You can download it here.

This map is not complete for there are still bugs to fix in scripting. Unfortunately, until the cooperative support can arrive from Totem Arts, my abilities to resolve this are limited.

41eef2d37eefae5b529be03cc7dfac33.jpg
1481aa5d315122f212df954258e4df57.jpg
e6c42fc0917e40d4ec12ab02c8cf1504.jpg
5b8d6816117850079838dbc5cc38a177.jpg803e7ce1926363f911476b43dc8ff4a2.jpg803e7ce1926363f911476b43dc8ff4a2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• OnyeNacho changed the title to [WIP] Cooperative - Mission Zero
  • Totem Arts Staff

Great to see content from former staff members! I'm not sure Cooperative was fully finished when we added it to the SDK, as far as I remember Defensive Survival was the only custom game mode that was fully functional. I think it was @Handepsilon (who wrote the code for a Cooperative mode) halted the development of this game mode.

8 hours ago, TK0104 said:

Great to see content from former staff members! I'm not sure Cooperative was fully finished when we added it to the SDK, as far as I remember Defensive Survival was the only custom game mode that was fully functional. I think it was @Handepsilon (who wrote the code for a Cooperative mode) halted the development of this game mode.

Well perhaps he can reconsider. This game mode can prove very useful for future UGC. Singleplayer as well (SP_Game) as I am working on bringing Renegade X's Campaign into this remake as well. It was an idea I always wanted to make a reality even when I was still working for Totem Arts in the 2010s.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1