Problem with the main server

Kay

Hi, I'm new to this server but I play renegadex for a long time.

In the last few days when I try to enter the Marathon - EU2 server, nothing happens. The game open but stay on the main menu. When I click join, also, nothing happens. Other server are working fine to me.

I already deleted the game, reset, validate... 

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks!

Which map was played on the server when you wanted to connect?

I had this happen when I joined the server the first time when it was playing one of the winter themed maps.

What happens when you join the first time is that RenX runs some subprocesses for a shader compiler, because it needs to compile the new map i guess. You can check this in the task manager when you try to join the server.

If this is the case all you need to do is wait until the compiler has finished, which might take some minutes.

Apparently, after several uninstall, install, reset... The game locked up when entering on Field map and I was able to get in. But in the other instances, the game didn't even raised the cpu and got "locked". So, I don't know if before it was trying to compile, because it didn't di anything.

It's fixed now.

Thanks!

• Totem Arts Staff

If the joining process starts, it is most likely compiling shaders. If the front end menu (Skirmish/Multiplayer/Settings/Extras) with the hovercraft is still open, it is a firewall/port issue on our side. It is possible that you were erroneously blocked.

Unfortunely, with the new launcher the problem persist.

Trying to enter in the EU server, opens the game but stay on the main menu (hovercraft with water moving), without opening nothing. When I open the multiplayer, shows the msg to download the new launcher.

Testserver and EU 2 don't work too.

[CT] Marathon - Opens the game, freeze the hovercraft and I enter server. This is working.

Any suggestion what I can do to solve?

• Totem Arts Staff
Just now, Kay said:

Unfortunely, with the new launcher the problem persist.

Trying to enter in the EU server, opens the game but stay on the main menu (hovercraft with water moving), without opening nothing. When I open the multiplayer, shows the msg to download the new launcher.

Testserver and EU 2 don't work too.

[CT] Marathon - Opens the game, freeze the hovercraft and I enter server. This is working.

Any suggestion what I can do to solve?

DM me with your IP and I can unblock you

• Thanks 1