Game crashes at the launch

Hello,

Been having some constant crash issues lately and majority of the time a fresh install did the trick but as of today even after 3 fresh install attempts I can't launch the game at all.

Adding the log file here as well, mentions something about kernelbase.dll filename not found and udk. exe but I can't make much more out of this stuf....

I can't even get to RenX banner at the launch, just another renx tab briefly appears on the taskbar then instantly disappears.

Does anybody know how to solve this? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Launch.log

Edited by WhErE aRe mY dRaGoNs

5 minutes ago, NodSaibot said:

Try running launcher as admin, open settings tab then press verify game integrity.

Just tried this, getting below error while trying to verify:

RenegadeX could not be verified, the following exception occurred:

data error, cyclic redundancy check - I hope this is the correct translation of the error btw, it doesnt say that in English unfortunately

• Totem Arts Staff
1 hour ago, WhErE aRe mY dRaGoNs said:

Just tried this, getting below error while trying to verify:

RenegadeX could not be verified, the following exception occurred:

data error, cyclic redundancy check - I hope this is the correct translation of the error btw, it doesnt say that in English unfortunately

Make sure you have enough disk space.

If that doesn't work, you can try our new launcher. https://launcher.totemarts.services/Totem-Arts-Launcher.exe

Once this is installed, go to the Renegade X tab and select your current install. Then verify again.

15 hours ago, NodSaibot said:

Make sure you have enough disk space.

If that doesn't work, you can try our new launcher. https://launcher.totemarts.services/Totem-Arts-Launcher.exe

Once this is installed, go to the Renegade X tab and select your current install. Then verify again.

just came home from work, I got like 900gb disk space and trying to give the new laucher a go but whether i try verify or install doesnt matter, it always gets stuck at around 40%...

42 minutes ago, WhErE aRe mY dRaGoNs said:

just came home from work, I got like 900gb disk space and trying to give the new laucher a go but whether i try verify or install doesnt matter, it always gets stuck at around 40%...

Actually nvm, i let it run for a while at the background and it worked like a charm, game actually runs now, even smoother than ever, thanks a lot!