Does anyone know how to create Objectives In UDK

John50

Hi Everyone I just found the Objective Nodes In Kismet but I am not sure what goes together. Does anyone know how to create Objectives In UDK. Or better does anyone know how to use the Renegade X Objective node to create Objectives. I heard these were used In the Survival Gamemode so I would like a bit of Information of how It works.

• Totem Arts Staff

It was used for the Co-op game mode, which is actually still not complete just yet, but available since the Survival mode branches from it. If I remember correctly it's used in conjuction with a certain actor in the Actor Browser which defines what kind of objective it is

2 hours ago, Handepsilon said:

It was used for the Co-op game mode, which is actually still not complete just yet, but available since the Survival mode branches from it. If I remember correctly it's used in conjuction with a certain actor in the Actor Browser which defines what kind of objective it is

Okay if there is any Information Or example Of how It I would be glad to Know about It. Thank you for the Information You given me so far I will try to see what I can do For now.

On 10/18/2022 at 4:58 AM, Handepsilon said:

There isn't a technical example unfortunately. The closest I had was that co-op footage that featured Scorpion Hunter

Alright Thank You for the Information If I have Time I look at the Surival map to get a better Understanding On how that Objective Node works. Great Job On the Kisnet Nodes I hope It still gets Updated.

Edited by John50