cannot find Renegade X uninstaller

WS501014

I'm trying to uninstall Renegade X, but the uninstaller is nowhere to be found in the game's directory (c:/ program files(x86)/renegade X). i tried running the install program but it doesn't seem to do anything, and it doesn't show up in Programs and Features or  the Add or Remove Programs section of the windows system settings. should i just delete the whole folder or is there something i can do to uninstall without having to resort to registry editing or having to download some dodgy third-party software to uninstall it.

6 hours ago, No Name Legion said:

I'm trying to uninstall Renegade X, but the uninstaller is nowhere to be found in the game's directory (c:/ program files(x86)/renegade X). i tried running the install program but it doesn't seem to do anything, and it doesn't show up in Programs and Features or  the Add or Remove Programs section of the windows system settings. should i just delete the whole folder or is there something i can do to uninstall without having to resort to registry editing or having to download some dodgy third-party software to uninstall it.

It's probably called "Unreal Development Kit: 2015-01" in your Add or Remove Programs section.
With a little luck it also has the Renegade-X icon so that you can recognize it.

22 hours ago, WS501014 said:

great, thank you!

Sad to see you go but I'm glad I could help you with this.
Hoping you will come back later, perhaps with Firestorm Assault. 🙂

If your leaving was due to a technical limitation please let me know.
Because significant CPU optimizations are currently underway.

• Like 1