[CT Public Server] I have been banned for 30 days for "Team Hampering"

N3tRunn3r

20220826234704_1iich9.jpg

Greetings there,

I wonder why I have been just banned at the CT Servers for a whole month.. Their reason is "Team Hampering", plus additional "infractions"?! Infractions like abusing the modrequest command when I see a cheater and so want to report this for the good?! For many times I had been told to use the modrequest command when I see such "unnatural" behaviour in-game, or other suspecting events and happenings!! So what?! And an infraction as a simple "map vote" which happens in nearly every single match/map, kicked because someone had a bad day?! You really want to "accumulate" all that stuff together to be able to apply a "reasoned" 30-days bans to my account?!

The map Island had started, I was on GDI. And whenever the first Hotties were available to be bought, a player had simply "overmined" the GDI base. I so switched to Nod and had written into team chat "BARR mines fked .. WF mines fked".

udk_unreal_developmenc4fwr.png

As this had happened within first ~5 minutes of gameplay on Island, nothing serious had been "infracted" nor revealed. This simple sentence doesnt even particulary "reveal" anything. We, the players, and especially mods and admins should be aware, that the REF is usually the primary tagert anyways. I even left the match a few minutes later to eat and drink something. And just returned and tried to enter a match on Field X.

We all do know how much "revealing" stuff is constantly written even within global chat by all kind of Renegade X players. Earlier today, yesterday, whenever, numbers of running around SBHs are written in global chat or in-game polls are started. That sort of communication is revealing and infracting, but mine?! Cmon.. And I dont want to even know what "they" are talking and revealing stuff through Discord to each other.

This 30-days ban is surely more than simply "a bit off".

Additional infractions/offenses?! Since when is using the !modrequest [name] [reason] command an active abuse..?! Since when is a simple "first-of-my-day-map-change-vote" an offensive behaviour?!

In no way I accept any of these ridiculous accumulated "reasons" above and so I do request a lifting of this ridiculous 30-days ban. Let alone Renegade X suffer on its playerbase, ban veterans like me to keep the playerbase even lower. I play Renegade X since 2008/2009 or even earlier and this is my first ban I am aware of. Do your "serious" PUGs (with shaprened rules) without me, I dont care and I am not interested on PUGs at all as PUGs is cheaters home, but this ban on a public server is simply ridiculous.

Various Admins and Mods do nothing against active cheater, do close their eyes even upon 100% proof, protocolled proof, but they ban innocent players for absurd reasons, may let it be "to make an example of..", an example for what?!

We, the good guys, the anti-cheater, have collected various proof and even logged associated timetables within. You can exactly see 1:1 how their aimbots are working. In no way "we" are abusing the modrequest command at all. As this might actually be a complete different story within this thread, CT Mods count and accumulate this sort of stuff into that for a "reasoned ban". Ridiculous. What sort of new-age kindergarten is that?! Not a slightest in being a professional.

No any warnings were given, but a plain ban.. A 24h ban? OK, why not! But a 30-days ban?! IMHO a 100% abusement and conspiracy made by various Admins and Mods.

Edited by N3tRunn3r

• N3tRunn3r changed the title to [CT Public Server] I have been banned for 30 days for "Team Hampering"

Quit b!tching and go play something else... There are so many much better online multiplayer games out there that I cannot imagine why you are wasting time with this sub-par shooter... 

Now I wait to get banned from here too for speaking my mind xD

6 hours ago, jugon666 said:

Quit b!tching and go play something else... There are so many much better online multiplayer games out there that I cannot imagine why you are wasting time with this sub-par shooter... 

Long story short:

• I have used a map change vote - "CT Admin/mod: kicks N3tRunn3r, because an admin/mod had a bad day!"
  • I have used a modrequest - "CT Admin/mod: dont abuse this command! There are >> NO << Cheater in Renegade X!"
  • I have written a non-clear sentence within first 5 minutes of gameplay - "CT Admin/mod: thats enough badboy, you have become our public enemy! You have accumulated 3 offenses which wont be tolerated on CT Servers! >> bans N3tRunn3r for 30 days!"

I am not bitching, and I am tired of always being in the needs to justify myself for such non-sense bullshit, like this. It is about a pure and plain principle. Of course I do own other games, alone on Steam I have collected and registered about ~3700 games in where ~700 are shown to the public, but Renegade X is the only FPS I do play and want to play to relax. I dont care about my K/D in RenX, nor if our team is winning or losing. I want to hunt my crates for spies or the HLMRS, I want to keep Silos captured, I want to be skilled with the Silenced Pistol as Engy/Hotty/Techy as this is my primary weapon in RenX.

If an obvious team has been auto-scrambled that badly after a map change and so if this match is an instant-loss, various players and also I do start either Surrender votes in late game or simply mapchange votes. Everyone does this! Lately players have started all sort and more votes than I have done within past few months together. These "competent" CT Admins and Mods should have banned the entire RenX Community already by their behaviour.

If Admins want to play serious and dont want to become "disturbed" by votes, dont join the "publics" and stay in your serious PUG Server business with sharpened rules enabled and welcoming cheater to even praise them and their "skills". Ridiculous!

I dont wanna know why these Admins and Mods and even some Devs are shielding Cheater, why they are going to focus all their energy to suppress me and other anti-cheater, to deny cheater at all and whatever. While other admins and mods who clearly have gained my respect for their actions, do indeed ban cheater. But these then simply spoof their Hardware IDs etc pp.

These 3 "infractions" which I have mentioned above, A) Arrogance, B) Ignorance and C) Collectively incompetent Admin Abuse should not be tolerated in any way, globally. They should focus their power anywere else, instead to trying to ban me at all costs for whatever reasons.

I am happy that the Renegade X Community is growing, to suspend "innocent" players is exactly the opposite way they should do.

I am officially here within the RenX Community since 2008/2009 and do play RenX since then. Community is finally growing up after all these yeers..? Ban these fucking cheater already! There is no excuse about this and to keep up a conspiracy about them anymore! I dont understand why these are "officially" trying to deny, to hide and to shield cheater, while "inofficially" they trying to ban them without real impacting success and even given up this action.. long time ago. You see them cheating? Ban them! So they gonna lose interest into spoofing everytime.. to keep the RenX Community CLEAN!! There has been so many proof collected against them lately but they simply deny it. Even if they show-off their rampant aimbotting.

Can someone explain, why cheater become "officially" shielded? Do they have some nudes from you? Do they blackmail you? Do they pay thousands of dollars every month? Are these war veterans? Are these handicapped? Do they death threatening members? DO they have the DDoS powers? Call the FBI or whatever.. Open the Banhammer and ban them EACH TIME you see them online! It is nothing new nor rocket science that cheater are always returning. Absolutely frustrating at this absurd "global" behaviour throughout this community!

You ban me for nothing, rather begin to ban players who swear in-game and who offend other players. That is all the way a more heavily infraction they do than this aburd bullshit which is happening against me. But then you gonna lose half of the playerbase. So better to show off your powers and ban a goodguy and veteran instead.

No wonder this community is splitted. But it looks like the cheater sympathizer are winning this.

😡

6 hours ago, jugon666 said:

Now I wait to get banned from here too for speaking my mind xD

Yup, we innocents become pretty much suppressed.. for whatever reasons..

Edited by N3tRunn3r

Locked. CT moderation is a CT issue.
I know for a fact they have discussed the matter with you.

As for the response of cheaters, your evidence was two videos and a small excerpt saying they're cheating without any detail as to what or how, we do not ignore these claims and each one gets reviewed by extremely veteran players, mods and devs.

I appreciate your eagerness, however I must assume that you are very young, your reports are opinion pieces with no evidence or merit.
Please stop.