Is it ethically correct to mine underneath PP door frame? (which causes the mines to disappear)

Radec

• Totem Arts Staff

There are actually quite a few places mines can be put that cause them to hide under collision. 

I'll admit I use a few of them to my advantage. But to be fair. I wish the problem had been fixed years ago. 

The game engine is janky though. So some sort of work around would have to be implemented im sure.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

OP asked a philosophical question, and got some smooth brained pseudo-technical answer.

If you are Nod, then yes because Nod are the bad guys and they don't have the same ethical dilemma that GDI does.

As GDI, no you shouldn't because that is unethical and goes against the military code of the GDI.

It is also important to remember that GDI possesses WMDs, but they are only used as a retaliatory strike, thus you must wait for Nod to plant the first nuke, which then legally allows GDI to retaliate with an ion cannon.

Hopefully this clears things up.

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

To paraphrase the late, great, Shpetim,

If the game lets you do it, it’s what the devs intended.

I mean it has been this way forever and the devs haven’t fixed it😂how is it even a question—of course you should do it

also—“ethically correct?”  since when does that matter in ren-x?  

#roweboatisafatty

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/26/2022 at 1:45 PM, roweboat said:

Give us the bump. the people demand the bump XD

Ugh let ppl glitch mines ffs

You used to be cooler before you were a mod.  I think I saw somewhere that you’re even a “senior mod” now…I’m sure Shpetim is very disappointed with you

• Confused 1

• 5 months later...