Hi I'm NodOnThis

NodOnThis

Hey whats up guys? nm here just like super excited about Ren-x tbh. (Remember i was that guy showed you how to do the sbh reveal glitch with your reticle :P and the humvee in the tunnel on field. And i was wondering as a respected player in the ren community could i be but on the team to help develop this game. i know loooooots of people in the renegade community so pr could be giant coming from me. i could also test the game *hint hint lol. or i could learn to utilize and produce (insert need here) anything. fast learner btw. i've tried to get on ts to talk to you all a few times but i haven't came through lol. i play the best clans in clanwars.cc so i look at every little detail. im very technical about how i play the game (for example figuring out how to save a half second getting to the harv etc. although i might not execute it correctly :P). So Please help me, help you!!!!

Thanks,

Brandon

By the way if you want to learn any more glitches tell me i know lots, i'm pretty good at finding them.

No, you can't be put on the team because you know people in the community lol that's not how it works. If you wanna be on the team, you need considerable skill in modding, and the dedication needed to a project of this magnitude.

QUOTE (Pendullum @ Aug 27 2008, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, you can't be put on the team because you know people in the community lol that's not how it works. If you wanna be on the team, you need considerable skill in modding, and the dedication needed to a project of this magnitude.[/b]

How do you know i cant? :P jw anyway i guess your ren-x jesus so i can't help my bad but its your loss tbh. i wasn't asking to necessarily be on the team more of kind of wondering how i could help. sorry for wasting your time. GL HF :P

• Totem Arts Staff

I'm sorry, but I play legit. I don't drive APCs in tunnels, nor do I need to learn how to. I play the game the way it is supposed to be played.

Knowing Renegade glitches does not help the mod in anyway, since this is on an entirely different game engine. Therefore the bugs in W3D are none of our concern.

Thread locked.