Concept Art

HotSWAT

QUOTE (HotSWAT @ Aug 25 2008, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the link but OH MAN Sakura looks so damn ugly in that concept...thank goodness she looks nice in the game loooooooooool

Anyway, does anyone know who was the Chuckles guy?
http://www.cnc-source.com/forums/index.php...si&img=3058

Hes in the concept gallery...man he looks so hot. When the world ends, I am gonna get a suit and mask like that and save all the pretty women. :lol:

I'm sorry to say to Westwood: that concept art rocks more then the models in the game, far more.

Have you seen the acolyte concept? They wrote 'wassuuup!' next to it :)

By the looks of it, the team took good inspiration from it. The nod soldier looks far more like the concept art then the one in game (and a good thing that is!)

The Orca lilft truck and the orca pad, would be fun if after the vanilla version they create maps and a gameplay mode that forces you to reload your orca on them. That would increase teamwork a lot.

On top of that, the trucks there are could be used as ammo stations for infantry. Instead of having to go all the way back to base, you can receive new ammo (not armor and health) at them. That would spicen things up ;) . Also would make them valuable items to have around: there would be few people willing to ride one as you can't shoot back at people, but leaving it unoccupied would mean that you have to defend it with your life, as your enemy would suddenly have a nice ammo station where you were if you don't watchout.

Edit: There is between the artwork things also a lead screen for deathmatch. In which Sydney is holding not a silenced pistol, but a nice Uzi in action. I Would wish it was in the original renegade... ;)

Yours sincerely,

Demigan.

i think the gameplay is fine. otherwise this mod wouldn't exist, as there'd be no interest in a remake of a terrible game.

in my opinion, the best thing to do would be recreate the original C&C Renegade game on the unreal engine, and after the release, make some new options for servers, like extra maps and vehicles and stuff.

QUOTE (NEFobbyGEN @ Aug 31 2008, 04:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How about we finish with making the Renegade maps first <_< Plus to be honest there's really no point in adding a mobile repair pad if it's just got to repair your Orcas.[/b]

ditto

plus the lift truck wouldn't be a good helipad or substitute for a building, new people will always have the assumption that they could drive it around.