Firestorm Release Date?

Player1

• Totem Arts Staff
18 hours ago, Player1 said:

When is Firestorm gonna get released??

That is an great question that everyone wants to know hehe😉 We're still aiming for a 2021 release, currently we're slowly exiting Phase 5 Testing. The big summer break is coming up very soon and we hope to be very productive in those weeks to speed up our process.

As Agent said in her reply above, we cannot promise a 2021 deadline. That is why there is no specific date. Our internal alpha testers are giving us very good feedback and we hope we can set a feature lock after the summer break. From then on it's refining the gameplay, polishing the visuals and implementing the art that is in progress. We hope we can share more with the public soon :D

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, RustyShackleford said:

^

omg I'm so glad I clicked on this.  at first I was entirely confused but now I agree completely!  !rec Rusty

also I clicked on repeat a few times to pretend it was a gif it was so awesome

btw get you effing truckers under control Shpetim...ffs

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • Totem Arts Staff
On 3/28/2022 at 2:41 PM, Odanert said:

This get me reborn vives. I hope it get fully release.

We are releasing Firestorm Assault so that people can get their hands on something. This is a full-fledged gamemode that is similar to Battlefield Rush. We are still working on the full gamemode, however we are refining and working on a lot of art. (You can see that there are still many placeholders in the DevTalks).

We want to make a perfect first impression with Firestorm, as first impressions are extremely important, even more so with indie titles. We are all gamers, and we have all been disappointed with several titles that have been released by AAA studios in the last few years. We are all passionate about the project, and we want it to be the best it can.

Even still, we are recruiting new members in several departments, so don't fear. The game is still actively in development.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/20/2022 at 9:00 AM, NodSaibot said:

However we are releasing Firestorm Assault gamemode to the public this summer!

Hello!

Is this plan still ongoing? Can we have detailed release date?

Man, I had 3 months thinking about this.

If the infrantry update is delayed, be cool and let me access to the alpha :P

Regards

• Totem Arts Staff
18 minutes ago, Odanert said:

Hello!

Is this plan still ongoing? Can we have detailed release date?

Man, I had 3 months thinking about this.

If the infrantry update is delayed, be cool and let me access to the alpha :P

Regards

Current plan is still summer

• 2 months later...