Firestorm: OST Release Poll

NodSaibot

• Totem Arts Staff

image.png.6b5c05d98f99dc722c5b89a8a28ec127.png.4c0d53a7dd33ee31c612a868f589f18b.png

Greetings, Renegade X fans!

We've released a few Tiberian Sun track remakes and original tracks already on our YouTube channel. For the next track releases, we'd like to get your opinion and see which of the tracks are your favourites.

We will be opening a poll for the next few days to determine which Tiberian Sun remake tracks the community would like to see released next. If there's a track that's not on the list that you'd like to see released, comment it on this thread! We look forward to your responses.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Unpopular opinion here but I've always thought Tiberium Sun had some of Klepacki's weakest tracks in all of the series. Don't get me wrong they all sound good, but when compared to his other works within the series a lot of Tib sun sounds generic.

This is a good chance to reimagine some of the tracks and make it oriented towards Firestorm's atmosphere. Just don't be afraid to mix things up a little instead of sticking to Klepacki's style like it was the law or something.

Also do Dusk Hour or 1000 years of suffering to your families

Also the soundtracks thus far have been fantastic!

Edited by Tytonium
  • Like 1

• Totem Arts Staff
2 hours ago, Tytonium said:

Unpopular opinion here but I've always thought Tiberium Sun had some of Klepacki's weakest tracks in all of the series. Don't get me wrong they all sound good, but when compared to his other works within the series a lot of Tib sun sounds generic.

This is a good chance to reimagine some of the tracks and make it oriented towards Firestorm's atmosphere. Just don't be afraid to mix things up a little instead of sticking to Klepacki's style like it was the law or something.

Also do Dusk Hour or 1000 years of suffering to your families

Also the soundtracks thus far have been fantastic!

TBH Tib sun is my least favourite, compared to TD and Red Alert/RA2

You'll find some more unique styles in the original tracks, rather than the remake tracks. Both of them are good, though

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tytonium said:

I would add that rather with some uncertainty, Frank did it.
This was evident in the first trailer for the game. The soundtrack of Tiberian Dawn was something fun and driving (there was more of an action soundtrack), Tiberian Sun had some elements, but tried to stand out differently, which was nice, but did not always emphasize the universe. This is almost achieved in Firestorm. In 3 Tiberium Wars there was an emphasized style, but there was already a problem with the memorability of the music. Nice, non-irritating, but not memorable either.

There are no major questions about the soundtrack yet, but I believe that some parts of the soundtrack are lacking in "meatiness"
 in sound. So far, the only thing I'm counting on is that they will add a soundtrack from the trailer for the map loading screen and / or before the start of the battle. Maybe even with cutscenes, where we land on the battlefield and the MSC is deployed.

• NodSaibot changed the title to Firestorm: OST Release Poll