News Update: DevTalk #4 & Donations

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

• Havoc89 changed the title to News Update: DevTalk #4 & Donations

So freaking Awesome.      GREAT News!

Once the flood of thank you donations has washed to your shores.....  let us know what help is needed: is either lump sum donations or monthly most helpful?

It is very nice to Finally be able to say Thank you and Thanks for all the teamwork, explosions, community, new game features, a Dedication to  Fair play,  for perseverance, and the uniqueness of this experience.  

>leaves the room for some RnRnR.   ~~~  rest n Relaxation n RENEGADE X

Edited by isupreme
  • Like 5

If you remember me, you'll remember my attitude. I know and I apologize for being an unhelpful, non-constructive critic in the past (a.k.a. a rude little shit). This is seriously impressive work and I'm gonna watch the video tomorrow and will donate, as well. Or I might make time for it, tonight. Just got back from afternoon shift. Past 10 PM. Got a new Helluva boss episode to watch. And new dubbed Attack on Titan, then, if I'll still have energy, after...'other activities', I may donate this night. :D

I mean, I could reverse the order of things, but... *shrug*

• Haha 1

God damn it! I'm having problems with the donation. Yesterday, I nearly popped a fucking blood-vessel and had to call my bank, but the problem isn't fixed. I filled out all the info, amount, e-mail, even my phone-number, and when I tried to finalize it, the damn thing said they sent an SMS to my phone, with a temporary/one-use password, that I have to enter. But, I got no message. I tried it 10x. Been on the phone 3x with someone from their client help service thing. Gave all my info, bank card numbers...etc. three times, even managed to activate some net-bank code that I can use for other things, but that wasn't the issue. The last person said they'd give my number to some other tech-people, over there and they'd get back to me, because they don't know why the SMS isn't being sent. I don't think the site can be altered to send the password to my email address, which would be more convenient. I don't know why it doesn't sent it there, to begin with. They haven't gotten back to me, though. I nearly got a fucking aneurysm from getting so mad. I'm surprised I didn't take it out on the people on the phone, but I know it's probably not their fault.

So my donation is on the hold, for now. But, I'm gonna have to talk to them.

• NodSaibot pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@NodSaibot I already sent a pm to Fobby, but basically I want to make a monthly donation for this great team and the projects. I enjoy playing RenX, so I want to help out😀.

But I am a very careful person, in order for me to set up the monthly donation, the only thing I ask if my small "test donation" that was made today at around 10:30 a.m got through and ended up with you guys.

👍

Edited by Aladdin
  • Like 1

• Totem Arts Staff
9 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

@NodSaibot I already sent a pm to Fobby, but basically I want to make a monthly donation for this great team and the projects. I enjoy playing RenX, so I want to help out😀.

But I am a very careful person, in order for me to set up the monthly donation, the only thing I ask if my small "test donation" that was made today at around 10:30 a.m got through and ended up with you guys.

👍

If you donated on this page, it will make it to us.

image.png.e8d8e79d611b15c3ae2343dcb7ac6e9f.png

• 1 month later...

I've donated. My first C & C experience was watching my deceased uncle play C & C tiberian dawn. The gameplay mesmerized me and I played C & C and its new releases ever since but stopped after C & C 3 Tiberium wars with the alien faction IIRC. I was between 8-10 years old then.

Fast forward to when Renegade was released, I haven't played it due to financial reasons. Computer rental shops were available in our country for those who can't afford to buy a gaming PC. Unfortunately, only one computer rental shop had Renegade. I watched someone play the game when I was at that shop but that was the end of my experience as I didn't had the luxury to play it. 

Fast forward  to 2014 or 2015, I had this urge and thought about that memory. I've discovered Renegade X. I enjoyed it for a month or so before moving on. The passage of time made me forgot the experience but BF 2042 rekindled the memory. I've searched for renegade X again and lo and behold, the very first feed I saw was Renegade X Firestorm! My teenage self was shouting for joy. All the memories of over the top base building I've done on Tiberian Sun before finishing the final goal came back. I was building numerous defense structure and units akin to a tower defense game when the only structure left was the Nod pyramid. 

I digress but thank you for the hard work and passion you've provided throughout the years building up to Renegade X Firestorm. This is but one donation of many. See you guys in game!

Edited by Sergeant Joe
  • Thanks 3