Flame Troopers

could you guys add an alt fire for his primary weapon ?  and if that not possible could you increase it mag size . Of all the Free classes I think Flamethrower is weaker .

And shouldn't he explode as he dies

Mines
the new update is not good at all the problem is if an tech uses his personal mines and changes his class his mines vanish . What i would do with mines is to introduce other varieties like a sonar mine or a stun mine or for NOD a stealth mine.

Nod Vehicles are too weak it would be nice if a laser tank was introduced in order to combat or you can introduce commander upgrades where a commander could select one of the upgrades like upgrading all vehicle with laser cannons or infantry get buffed up armor same goes for GDI . or you could introduce a nuke truck

i think these quality of life improvements might help but do something about the flame troopers .

• Like 1

I agree with these points, the only one I disagree with slightly is the idea of introducing a nuke truck as this feels too much like Red Alert... I think both sides should in reality get some sort of smaller tactical nuke or tactical ion cannon placed like placing an airstrike using a special gun with a laser sight, but it shouldn't be able to destroy a whole building like a beacon can.

I'd like a flame trooper that has some sort of high damage explosive burst fire alt-mode it can use if it stands still, but for charging at your enemy I think the present style fits, but maybe it needs slightly better damage as its easily combated by long range rifle fire. I also like the idea of them exploding just like the RTS so they cause team damage in large groups... this would prevent abuse of having so many grenadiers/flame throwers all bunched up in a single rush and mean teams have to mix up their characters.

I know Beam Cannons are a C&C3 unit, but something like this for Nod could really help them overcome overwhelming heavy armour.

I think Nod AT mines should be stealth mines by default as they have this technology and they really need these against heavy tank armour.

leaving an area of Burning pitch on the ground that lasts 5 seconds would be pretty cool.

I'm also in favour of a napalm airstrike in particular that leaves fire on the battlefield for a while.

Edited by Mystic~

how about a tiberium tank for nod?
does moderate damage to tanks but does heavy damage to infantry 

fires pellets instead of spray

when destroyed leaves tiberium for harvester to use or trap units
has medium armor
can use tiberium field to enrich its pellets

costs the same as flame tank

Mobius should have an emp grenade or an emp mine . armored sydney and mutant raveshaw should be purchaseable in this way that you have to buy the respective charachter get them to veteran status in order to  purchase them .this will help people to grind more for rewards than to try their luck at crate.

and also have a hypospray type healing unit the heals 100 health.

Their also should be a crate of misfortune that can either restart the map on automatically switches to the next map.but that can only happen once per day .

Another quality of life update decrease the size of both hand of nod and ref for all 3 factions . this way it becomes an even field .

Several moons ago i used to play on RenZor servers and the admin their namely wizard created an Obelisk gun whcih was spawned by a crate .just for the fun off it it kills infantry and does half damage to vehicles and has a chance to blow the user for multiple use.

and lastly can is it possible for a killcam ?

3 hours ago, Handepsilon said:

I dunno, I had the feeling that Grenadiers are infinitely weaker than Flame Troopers. The latter can duke it out against infantry and do a considerably high amount of damage against vehicles while Grenadiers can't even do much more than pinch tanks away

decrease splash damage increase point of impact damage .and their alt fire could be used as flak gun from UE1

I would love the announcer saying corny taunts like .

Rammed them when a havoc or sakura is on a streak, or  Denied when someone disables a beacon or some one sniper someone who is carrying a beacon it should say OOPS as opposed to Fumble

These small updates might bring much more interest to the game.

even more fun would be when cabal starts talking with EVA on how each team has flaws 

19 hours ago, Handepsilon said:

I dunno, I had the feeling that Grenadiers are infinitely weaker than Flame Troopers. The latter can duke it out against infantry and do a considerably high amount of damage against vehicles while Grenadiers can't even do much more than pinch tanks away

Grenadiers should get a damage buff. Increase the damage they do to everything, maybe also increase splash damage so more damage is done further out.

Edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr