Strange launcher behavior

Hi, i'm new to this game and comunity i was trying to download the game when the launcher started doing some weird stuff, the launcher wasn't opening anymore after i turned off the pc, when started downloading the game it froze my pc, the launcher wasn't using my i Internet properly ( downloading at 500 kb max ), after it passed 50% it would drop the download speed to 10 - 5 kb. All this mess happend on the course of 3 days trying to install this game and today when it was almost finished, the download speed droped to 0kb, what should i do ?

NOTE : my internet is working as it should, no drops, no cuts, it was stable the hole process

(srry about the bad english, i am a bit rusty, english is not my primary language)

IMAGE FROM TODAY DROP TO 0B/s

743743298_DesktopScreenshot2020_07.01-13_25_52.76(2).thumb.png.0bae2b715cc6ebc123d905008f162698.png

I had to use a download program that specifically kept all the download so next time i could pick up where it left off.    It didn't automatic work for me.

It is annoying to try many times and almost get there.    Hang in there!