Server crashes?

Atomsk

• Totem Arts Staff

Maybe you're the reason why servers crash? 🤔

But really, it depends on multiple factors. If servers are left on for too long they will get more unstable, specific maps such as Hourglass crash a lot. Adding 64 bots also crashes servers, but that isn't an issue if you're in a server with a couple people.

• Thanks 1

On 1/31/2020 at 7:29 AM, Sarie said:

Maybe you're the reason why servers crash? 🤔

But really, it depends on multiple factors. If servers are left on for too long they will get more unstable, specific maps such as Hourglass crash a lot. Adding 64 bots also crashes servers, but that isn't an issue if you're in a server with a couple people.

Nani? 
I usually sit around 60-90 ping :)

Not to criticize the servers, the people running them or RenX, am honestly curious. I wouldn't mind pitching in for server costs, if it helps. 

• Totem Arts Staff
4 hours ago, Atomsk said:

Nani? 
I usually sit around 60-90 ping :)

Not to criticize the servers, the people running them or RenX, am honestly curious. I wouldn't mind pitching in for server costs, if it helps. 

No hardware or settings changes would fix anything. The engine is getting pushed to it's limits with RenX and crashes are just a fact of life. All servers accept donations I believe. Talk to any of the owners and I am sure they would greatly appreciate any donations.

• Like 2