Its 2020 - Happy New Years!

Havoc89

Welcome to 2020, Happy New Year to everyone.

It's been a while since I'v been in The Renegade environment, wow very glad to see the enhancement with Renegade X.

The work that was done with engine upgrade and the maps.. Great job Totem Arts..🤙

looking forward to the new year.

Tony

• Like 4

Thank you! Happy New Year to you too. I hope this year we will see Tiberium Sun content: this is what I have been waiting for the most since April 1. I also expect new cards from Nexus and I myself hope to finish my project with a complete replacement for sounds for infantry weapons.

• Like 3

I can't believe the project is already existing for 10 years now! I still know it's beginnings 10 years ago. I still love it and play it regularly online. A small but very fine community  :-)

Thank you for keeping the spirit of the original Command & Conquer alive. Without you C&C would be dead since a long time now as EA simply buring it after they released the last really bad titles.

Renegade X should be available at Steam or at least EA's Origin as a paid game as this project deserves more attention and a larger playerbase.

One of the last classic games still to be played. I'm with you for the next 10 years and beyond to support Renegade X as O can. You're great!

• Like 2

Hey,

It's so nice to see the game I played mostly between 2002 and 2006 every night in the Dead-6 clan, to be evolved so dearly.
I have played it a couple of years ago, but time is very limited when you're into the music business (even as a hobby). I showed this game to a friend of mine who's actually making big bucks in the business and he's completely hooked now. Although he still playes Renegade via the CNCNET based servers, he might change his mind soon. Thanks for being dedicated to one of the best and heavily underrated C&C games in the history of the franchise. I just LOOOOOOVE this game.

Besides my daily job and the music business (I manage a record label), I have also ran a(n online gaming) clan since 1996. I will write an in-depth review this year about this awesome adaption of the original base game !! I'm very grateful to see this game still banging the world !!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2