Permanent ban dont know for what ?

Harvester

image.thumb.png.016e7d2ece756c098a9185a77c7906e0.pnghi, your referenced me to this in  board from discord.

was having some fun on "ct custom test & map server" for some rounds. than you liked to remove me again. the reason i asked for,

this banned "hacker" wasn't  "hacking"  at least on this server, as you know and could see yourself. if you like to call it as it.  ok, my last abusive gameplay, this ban result is acceptable for, was in survival bot server. so will this bans continue? 

Greetings

Harvester

• Totem Arts Staff
37 minutes ago, Harvester said:

image.thumb.png.016e7d2ece756c098a9185a77c7906e0.pnghi, your referenced me to this in  board from discord.

was having some fun on "ct custom test & map server" for some rounds. than you liked to remove me again. the reason i asked for,

this banned "hacker" wasn't  "hacking"  at least on this server, as you know and could see yourself. if you like to call it as it.  ok, my last abusive gameplay, this ban result is acceptable for, was in survival bot server. so will this bans continue? 

Greetings

Harvester

Dodging bans is it's own infraction. You said you were hacking and got banned. Then you wonder why you're banned? Why should we allow you to play more if you're a known hacker?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Harvester said:

WELEOME TO R6NE[ADE\X
i didn't used the offer of for you time wasting ban appeal/explanation and just changed my hwuuid the other day to dodge bans yes.
thought about just starting fresh and started streaming, to show me reverting back to fairplay. 
nothing special done, if someone interested i can show you what was changed.
but if you still do not like to let me play more, i will not continue this type of cat & mouse games.💁‍♂️
| S`K'|MISH | MULTIPLAY'E'k šE.TTIN.['š | EX7A'S EXIT |

How much eggnog have you been drinking? 

You openly admit dodging bans

You confirmed you was hacking on other server and rightfully so got banned for it

And you can think by hiding under a new name, starting fresh and streaming is going to convince users that you are now 100% fairplay? The only person continue these cat and mouse games is yourself. (I don't speak for everyone) But why on earth would anyone want to play a server where their is a known hacker on it?

Word of advice. Lay off the eggnog. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 27.12.2019 at 01:26, Sarie said:

Today, i had a few hours good time in full "allnoobs" Server . But than someone decided to ban again.
alls noobs just unban now.
This bad behavior just makes me want to one hit your entire base. And destroy your game as you like to do to me. (not that i ever done this before)

• Haha 1

• Totem Arts Staff
2 minutes ago, Harvester said:

Today, i had a few hours good time in full "allnoobs" Server . But than someone decided to ban again.
alls noobs just unban now.
This bad behavior just makes me want to one hit your entire base. And destroy your game as you like to do to me. (not that i ever done this before)

"I got banned for hacking, if you don't unban me I'm going to hack"
best defense ive ever seen to be honest

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1