There should be more gore

CONTRA49

On a serious note I would love to see people vaporize/disintegrate and turn into a pile of ash if killed by Laser weaponry. Something like EVE for Fallout games if you have ever seen that. Or burning corpses after being killed by weapons that inflict burn damage. Disintegrating into a pile of goo or leaving just the skeleton after being killed by a tiberium weapon. Give us blood as well. And head shots should result in a total decapitation when shot by the ramjet rifle.

I know so edgy, but cmon that stuff is cool. This is a game literally based on warfare and I wanna have the option to glorify my violence.parental-advisory-extreme-content-png-20.png.b13c2837ba3f6bbb8aab4d31bdfc7343.png

• Like 3

On a serious note I would love to see people vaporize/disintegrate and turn into a pile of ash if killed by Laser weaponry. Something like EVE for Fallout games if you have ever seen that. Or burning corpses after being killed by weapons that inflict burn damage. Disintegrating into a pile of goo or leaving just the skeleton after being killed by a tiberium weapon. Give us blood as well. And head shots should result in a total decapitation when shot by the ramjet rifle.

I know so edgy, but cmon that stuff is cool. This is a game literally based on warfare and I wanna have the option to glorify my violence.

Have you turned on gore mode in game settings? It has most of that.

Edited by CONTRA49

Oh what the crudspula. You're right!

But my game disables it literally any time I enter into a match so I've never seen this stuff before, it also resets my graphics to normal instead of running it on ultra like I tell it too. No wonder my game has been nasty looking lately.

Still despite my broken settings, I want blood and ashification of people killed by lazors

Great picture! I could see some sort of forum competition coming out of this.

As long as gore effects always remain optional as I prefer the arcade look and feel, especially with things like blood, melting skin and decapitations if people have kids watching over their shoulder etc. I'm perhaps less bothered about withering, skeletons and ash effects.