My Renegade

Guest once upon the time

Guest once upon the time

Opening Chapter I

Good morning, i wanna share with you my lucky impression with the game.

It makes me happy again and again that I was allowed to meet you years ago and you have brought me many beautiful hours.
If I go back in this time, I see how progressive and visionary the game was already.
From a dark time where too many mines and too many vehicles were involved, visionaries came and brought light and order into chaos.

No wildly lying mines more on the maps where some accidentally ran into it and no nefarious sculptures made of mines laid more on the ground. It finally took order. Even then, CO2 emissions were reduced by the ban on driving too many vehicles, just really pointing the way in the future (carpooling grew like mushrooms from the ground up).

Our hottie and tech finally got a matching weapon that was significantly more stylish than the weapon before. After all, the poor had enough to carry.
The Visonäre were not yet satisfied and provided for further achievements.

During the game, the characters were trained to become front-line doctors,  who can operate faster than a tank shoots. Wounds or even serious injuries were drastically reduced, great.
A universal emergency tool for everything and everyone was also introduced, which had an effective use. Yes, it can even heal teammates.

Not to mention the new lighting effects such as attack and defensive reinforcements, just a feast for the eyes.
Yes, the Commander is another highlight in my game. He is a genius in dealing with effects, just nice to look at.

It's especially nice to play gunslinger with a tank and an infantrist, dance my little cowboy dance (I do not hurt you if I shoot in your environment). Although some are spoilsports and break up the tank faster than the tank shoots without making a face.
I could write much more, but I'am so overwhelmed by joy and fun.

I wish you all a lot of fun as much as I have with the game.

Have fun and enjoy the game.

Edited by once upon the time

Good evening, i wanna share with you my lucky impression with the game.

It makes me happy again and again that I was allowed to meet you  all those years ago...    You were a fresh new face in the gaming arena... you promised me i could go into a building without needing to use a Portal.   Yes i kept looking for a dog house and guard dogs  and never found them.  but! i found fun i never imagined.  Teamwork that was more fun than solitary uber dominance.

Now it is the year 2040 and this game still rocks!   I am in disbelief.    How could you survive all this time and be so awesome?    Maybe it is the great developers who nursed you thru trials and tribulations,  or its the fans that kept making suggestions for improvement, or maybe its just the sheer fun of battle you enable... idk... all i know is i am glad i can enjoy the graphics, the teamwork on occasion, and... of course....  the boinks.

Got to go!   My nurse says it is time for a sponge bath.     

:)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest once upon the time

Chapter II

Time for the present:
My enthusiasm for this game is getting bigger all the great ideas make the game even more interesting. Self-healing buildings (yes, it is better than destroyed buildings and self-healing characters there are already) look so good and saves plenty of construction costs.
With the economic situation in the today's time one must already keep the construction costs in measure.

Another positive effect can not be dismissed out of hand, everyone can enjoy the "rush hour" in the field ample. 64 players always meet someone you know. The map design is also chosen so that you can hardly get lost even as a beginner and if it happens, just ask one of the many players in the tunnels.
Some will not give you any information, but they will take you to your own home base, because you can also ask for directions to the teammates.
Some maps even invite 64 players to group cuddles, which of course promotes the solidarity of the community immensely.

I also like that there are so many players who strongly support the community with words and deeds, that is unique. Well, some things take time to implement, but the basic idea and mental support are great.
That's it, have fun and enjoy the game.

Edited by once upon the time

Guest once upon the time

Final chapter:
This is my last chapter about all the joy that Ren X has given me.
The few readers should / can make themselves a picture as it was meant / is.
Was now and then at the "old Eulenspiegel" to guest and everything was an illusion, who knows.
All the auspicious changes that brought "fresh blood" into the game and let "old blood" dry up.
Curse or blessing is always in the eye of the beholder.
Where to go who knows.
With that in mind, have a nice day and have fun with Ren X.

@SilentKnight

A long long time! Reading from the above, is that you now finished with Renegade-X? I have not long returned after a 2 year hiatus. And man there is so much stuff i need to re-learn/figure out, So many new things that i still haven't got my head around as of it. I was going back down the nostalgic route few days back with an old friend of the videos recording i use to do with Renegade-X in particular this. CLICK MY CLIP those were the fun days!

• Totem Arts Staff
21 minutes ago, AngryDave said:

@SilentKnight

A long long time! Reading from the above, is that you now finished with Renegade-X? I have not long returned after a 2 year hiatus. And man there is so much stuff i need to re-learn/figure out, So many new things that i still haven't got my head around as of it. I was going back down the nostalgic route few days back with an old friend of the videos recording i use to do with Renegade-X in particular this. CLICK MY CLIP those were the fun days!

I thought that was you!

• Like 1

• Totem Arts Staff
6 hours ago, AngryDave said:

@SilentKnight

welcome back!! I thought your name looked familiar

• Like 1

Guest once upon the time

@AngryDave

I stopped Ren X when the CO2 reduction and mine limit came. After that Black Mamba played under my name without me knowing it.
Last year, Radeon persuaded me once again to play Ren X, but I did not really play pub games.
The only thing I enjoyed was the events because there were a lot more creative game modes.
After a year now of making Events, I have to say that the players themselves (not all, but many) want to play more C & C (you can see the desired changes the players want.
C & C was never my cup of tea, I found the gameplay and graphics awful. I know Ren X was a fan made, but it was more independent.
Unfortunately, mostly only suggestions from players (again not all) how to do something, but that's it. Support nil.
Many are not even willing to do a manual download.
I miss the "old time and the old blood", but I have no desire to invest more time. It's frustrating, unfortunately. Open for new things in Ren X's Nonsense (and I'm not even blaming the Devs), our project has shown that support in any form is barely available. This is clearly not the fault of the devs.
Have Fun with Ren X.

Thank you kindly 

It is good being back, not going to lie the urge to want to play Renegade-X again now i have all the time in the world. So many new maps have been added. A lot of impressive work from where it was few years back. Tomb being a particular highlight. I am sure there is still a good 4-5 maps i still have never been on before, so eager to have a wee go at them on multiplayer. 

My name has slightly changed from previously, but nothing to major! Catcha all on the battlefield.

• Like 1