• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Totem Arts Staff

Hey, it's been a while that I didn't post here.. ~9 months
Let's fix that with a little scene / wallpaper that I did yesterday, It was Sunday after all, perfect time to chill and doing art stuff

So I called this scene "Pharotek" as a wink to this fabulous TS Tracks that we all love for sure. It takes place in Egypt near the Nod Pyramid
You can see that the Tiberium always want to take more place and didn't gave any chance to that poor Ram. what a shame...

I used a few of Megascan assets to fill it, like the Ram Skull that you can see in the foreground of the Scene and some Cliffs / Rocks that you see a little bit far away.

Pharotek_Wallpaper_High_Resolution.thumb.png.dd9fca872a91b8f57bac92911fb210a8.png

Cheers 🍻

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 4 months later...
  • Totem Arts Staff

Hello !  Winter is over, sad time...

Greatfully Stargate is a good divertisement, I was bored last week end so I decided to recreate one of those famous Pyramid Spaceship and render it in a little scene, here you go

HighresScreenshot00040_Compressed.thumb.png.eb34aed533089a8d77e1a771d6c4a68f.png

Please colonel O'Neil, try to don't blow it it up too quiclky

Jaffa ! Kree !

• Like 1