mutual assistance and effective actions according to the combat situation

isupreme

That phrase is what i have always felt  made Renegade Game Play so freakin Awesome

But those are not our words.   No.   They come from another common tank game which is TrYinG! to take OUR! TURF!

What are we gonna do about it?

Edited by isupreme
spelling
  • Confused 3

• Totem Arts Staff
13 hours ago, isupreme said:

That phrase is what i have always felt  made Renegade Game Play so freakin Awesome

But those are not our words.   No.   They come from another common tank game which is TrYinG! to take OUR! TURF!

What are we gonna do about it?

........... What?

• Like 2

I was unable to post for a while.

I challenge the players, the game dev and all concerned to increase the  levels of :

Mutual assistance and effective actions according to the combat situation.  

This is the strongest strength that Renegade X has in my opinion.

When a battle is dynamic and alive, when a team cooperates and really pushes....   That is when winning is satisfying.

A good win results from :  Mutual assistance and effective actions according to the combat situation.  

A good win SHOULD! result from:   Mutual assistance and effective actions according to the combat situation.  

• Totem Arts Staff

There was one time we started a match, bottom feder called me with q spot and I ran after him  and even without using chat at all I jumped in with what ever I could afford buying I think it was engi. 

We took the long path I think on x mountain. 

We came crossed with few Nod enemies but we passed them quickly strait to Nod ref and all along I didn't knew what he was planning just followed him and we blew up Nod ref which on the game start. 

No need to say we won the match afterwards. 

Sometimes you gotta watch and learn. 

Kira.  That is the ticket.      >punches the ticket  and hands it back.

For the record,  the game using that phrase is  World of Tanks.    A far inferior game i hesitated to even mention.  

But oddly enough they are now pushing a version of the game where you are a squad fighting bots.   BOTS.    can you believe it?   Their servers have been getting really empty.    No teamwork in that gameplay despite the awesome phrase of:

mutual assistance and effective actions according to the combat situation

Edited by isupreme