DDOS attacks = making a statement ?

ex_member

This community is punished again by a DDOSer.
I wonder if it is a community member making a statement by this personal vendetta ?

Many of the members share the same passion for this game and the community.
And yes, we all get pissed off sometimes, but we don't cross the line and try to destroy it.
I mean it is always easier to pick the wrong way and to destroy something.
Any monkey can buy DDOS service on the darknet.

You know that nothing is gonna change and you cannot DDOS forever.

Therefore, dear member of this community, I ask you: 
Are you sure the message you are sending is understood and you will force the change you wish to see, that has been driving you to this vendetta?

Dr.Schrott

Edited by ex_member

Guest once upon the time

Now this person gets the attention that person wanted ☹️

Well, so you give the DDoser, of course, the desired attention.
I would let the topic disappear, so this person also gets no further incentive. 

Nothing is so boring like to be ignored 😉

I have the impression that he doesn't want to be ignored, but rather would like to be heard.
The problem is, his message is not telling anything clearly, It is just destructive.

So, if he wants to be heard and would like to change something, than he is actually working against the change he would like to see.

Guest once upon the time

Sorry do not want to accuse you of anything bad, that sounds very naive to me. We both know the crap of the past.
It's really not needed anymore writing over it, my opinion.

To be honest I give SilentKnight right, that guy seeks for attention and gets it here while in his real life he wont get any from other persons otherwise he would got over it what happened in the past instead of remembering it and getting pissed over and over again.

And about having faith in people, I lost it a long time ago where I was a moderator in a other game, lonelyness make dull brains.

But well I guess that comes when people go on youtube, facebook,twitter or other social media to pose around on their profile instead of living their life without being stuck alone on their cellphone or computer.

• Like 1

I understand where you guys are coming from, as I was considering this too before posting anything.
Unfortunately, that point does not make much sense to me as there are some illogical things around it.

If anything is naive in this situation, it is to believe that ignoring the problem will solve it.
It won't.

He will stop when he decides so.
And being ignored is for sure not gonna be a driver for that decision.
It will either be an emotional decision or decision driven by some limitations like resources, money or time for example.

Consider that ignorance might be one of the reasons he is doing this after all.

• 8 months later...
  • Totem Arts Staff

On 7/24/2019 at 6:57 PM, ex_member said:

If anything is naive in this situation, it is to believe that ignoring the problem will solve it.
It won't.

We already did a few things that I will not disclose (it's a personal matter) 

It didn't work either, as you may have noticed

• Thanks 1

On 4/11/2020 at 2:16 AM, Harvester said:

it is obvious that it will be someone who has been upset by the actions of what you did beforehand. maybe you have banished the wrong person. 🤷‍♂️

Stop whining, you cheated your ass off youll stay banned.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1