[Level] CNC-Oasis

TK0104

It's like Field with the double entrance you wish you had, but don't have. I like the name "Oasis". Will be complemented with full vehicles, or is it just meant to be light armour and APCs? I'd like to see a re-imagination of Walls or Islands, although appreciate this isn't an original creation.

• Totem Arts Staff
On 7/26/2019 at 2:04 PM, HIHIHI said:

It has all ground vehicles, at least right now, as far as I know.

I'm going to keep all the vehicles instead of having only a Humvee / Buggy and APC

• Like 1

• Totem Arts Staff
10 hours ago, roweboat said:

Although for the record. I do think it's an interesting concept to limit what vehicles the player have access to.

Well that's what I did on Gobi and I experienced players felt too much limited

• Totem Arts Staff
15 hours ago, TK0104 said:

Well that's what I did on Gobi and I experienced players felt too much limited

Maybe experiment with a map that only allows mrls / artillery or only Titans and tick tanks?

I feel like maybe it was more a combination of the map layout and restriction to humvee/buggy, apcs. APCs do not do well in tight spaces

• Totem Arts Staff
17 hours ago, TRRDroid said:

Personally I would remove the silo since you have almost instant harvy dumps similar to islands, making the silo pretty much pointless imo.

Refineries dump a small amount of credits so a Silo is something you want to have for extra money

7 hours ago, limsup said:

In that case, feel free to head over to Try-Out's server, he has it in rotation ^_^

Hi there your map looks really nice I was wondering whether this is an infantry map or just a normal command and conquer map. Also is this available in Skirmish Mode

It has all vehicles, and is a normal command and conquer map. I do not know of any reason that it would not be available in skirmish mode. If you cannot find it in the menu, it's probably because you don't have a configuration file for it. You can just type "open CNC-Oasis" in the console (press F5 for the console) to open it in skirmish mode. Then you can add bots in once it is open.

5 hours ago, HIHIHI said:

It has all vehicles, and is a normal command and conquer map. I do not know of any reason that it would not be available in skirmish mode. If you cannot find it in the menu, it's probably because you don't have a configuration file for it. You can just type "open CNC-Oasis" in the console (press F5 for the console) to open it in skirmish mode. Then you can add bots in once it is open.

Thanks can't wait to try it out. Looks like a very well made map.