When you Q on a building in full health....

isupreme

Would this be helpful?

When in the heat of battle, we Q on a building and it says:   The barracks is at 5 %  etc....    It would be neat if when it is being repaired and it gets to 100%  - Then the  Q on the building would say the building is OK, and that the Q would even sound different..... ...  a change from   Building needs repair!!! to   Building is repaired.   

Yes i know there is the formal announcement the game makes, but  A)  it does not always come thru the sound clutter, B) An audibly different signal that we players can make could help the team during a viscous base attack.

I think it is great that players are willing to act to save buildings in the base and i think we should do what we can to limit wasted actions by those who care enough to run around.

Edited by isupreme

• Totem Arts Staff

Atm the Q-ing on your own building shows the armor percentage, so shouldn't it already do the job? 'Defend the X' when Q-ing a fully healed building should also be a notification enough that the building is healed already

EVA also sometimes announce if building is fully repaired. It's not as reliable, but it's there

• Like 1

• Totem Arts Staff

I understand what @isupreme is saying. there is alot of "clutter", many of the same sounds for different situations.

Enemy potentially about to attack refinery = "DEFEND THE REFINERY"

Stealth black hand spotted near refinery (can't spot cuz SBH) = "DEFEND THE REFINERY"

Mines down at refinery = "DEFEND THE REFINERY"

Emp hits refinery = "DEFEND THE REFINERY"

Refinery at 1% = "BUILDING NEEDS REPAIR"

I don't have a solution ATM, but I'm sure others understand the confusion.

• Totem Arts Staff

It is hard yeah

I can think of these options

- Radio-ing 'Enemy Spotted' while looking at building can probably be tweaked to have text of 'Enemy Infiltrator in [Building]'

- Alt/Ctrl pressing while using Q on building can probably be tweaked to say something else than 'Defend the Structure'

Atm it doesn't solve the sound problem. But there was that idea for re-dubbing stuff, so for now it's textual only

• Like 1