Is there a way to spectate in skirmish mode

Kirby550

Hey everyone I decided to give renegade x one more chance. So I updated the game to the latest version and I have say the skirmish experience feels a better (not perfect) than in update 5.373. 

One question that occurred in my mind was  is it possible to spectate in skirmish mode? and If so what do I need to do. If anyone knows please let me know thank you.

Thank you for improving the experience keep it up guys nice to see developers listening to their fans. 👍👍

I think we didn't reply to your original ai downgrade thread yet but you were right. We found a bug that got introduced about a yeear ago that basically prevented a lot of the more advanced bot code from executing, causing a big ai downgrade. It was a small bug with big consequences. I don't think this is fixed yet but will be in the next patch. 

However we didn't stop there. Alot of new tactics and such have been added to the bots aswell thx to the initiative of @Handepsilon

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, RypeL said:

I think we didn't reply to your original ai downgrade thread yet but you were right. We found a bug that got introduced about a yeear ago that basically prevented a lot of the more advanced bot code from executing, causing a big ai downgrade. It was a small bug with big consequences. I don't think this is fixed yet but will be in the next patch. 

However we didn't stop there. Alot of new tactics and such have been added to the bots aswell thx to the initiative of @Handepsilon

Thats amazing frecking sweet  this has got to be the best news i heard about the game so far, well this answers all the questions i had about the future of this game and also explains why the AI feels different in the current update 5.376 which was 2.2GB i am liking where version 5.376 is going in terms of the skirmish experience so good luck and keep up the good work.

19 hours ago, HIHIHI said:

Great! I have also been informed that if you would like to join back in, just type "/nmode kirby" into the console, and you will be in play mode again.

Wow that is Awesome thanks for info and the assistance i have to admit this is quite an intresting feature it creates a huge amount of possibilities.

Just wanted to say thanks to the developers for making such amazing game and update (5.376) hope they keep it up.☺☺