Radio commands (Community project)

Havoc89

• Former Developers

Hey community, we need your help!

We would like to expand the radio command voice clips to include specific building names. For example wouldn't it be nice if instead of "Building needs repair" there was a voice clip that said, "Hand of Nod needs repairs".  What this means is we'd like you to either: 

A)  Record just the building names; while trying match the voice and modulation as close as posssible to the existing stock voices, and kit-bash that with the existing voice

or

B) Record bran new entire lines from scratch with a new GDI/Nod (Male and/or Female) radio modulation

We're looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Happy modding!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Former Developers

Just to clarify, I did not say EVA or CABAL, I specifically said Radio Commands. By which I mean the radio commands you see/hear when you hold down CTRL and/or ALT, along with any of the numbers.

• Like 1

• Totem Arts Staff

Not "hand of Nod need repair" 

But rather there should be "Defend the Hand of Nod!" in a tone like Nod soilder. 

Or for barrocks "defend the barrocks!" 

Just like there is "defend the power plant" 

defend the weapons factory.m4a defend the weapons factory2.m4a defend ther hand of nod!.m4a

Edited by kira
i tried to record my self with new lines

On 6/11/2019 at 2:12 PM, Handepsilon said:

Personal request from me : can any of you try adding 'Mines Down!'? (Or rather, 'Proxy mines down!') I feel like it's a message that should be a radio command since we used that warning quite often.

*"Our Mines are Down"

*"Enemy Mines Disarmed"

Would be absolutely necessary

e.g.

Mines.wav

Edited by Madkill40
  • Like 2