Jump to content

installer started the download again


warp
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2019 at 3:52 PM, warp said:

 

loaded up to 99% and then the installer started the download again I do not know what to do

 

That happens to me has well, but it just stops at 99% then, nothing more happens, try redowload without  window´s defender scan real-time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When its 99% and you stop it it should load the stuff you already downloaded and beginn to try to download the remaining 1%. At least that was how it was for me

 

But when its 99% you should wait, in my case it needed around 30 min to finish that 1%

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, scrin-124678 said:

When its 99% and you stop it it should load the stuff you already downloaded and beginn to try to download the remaining 1%. At least that was how it was for me

 

But when its 99% you should wait, in my case it needed around 30 min to finish that 1%

But it worked?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Developer
1 hour ago, Gaby3142 said:

hmm but the download starts from 0% again for me

0% is relative to how much is left. the 99% that was already done is not shown in the percentage. when it starts at 0 and goes to 100, it's the last 1% of the 99 that was there before you restarted it. not sure if that makes any sense, but i dont really know how to explain it

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...