installer started the download again

warp

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2019 at 3:52 PM, warp said:

loaded up to 99% and then the installer started the download again I do not know what to do

That happens to me has well, but it just stops at 99% then, nothing more happens, try redowload without  window´s defender scan real-time

When its 99% and you stop it it should load the stuff you already downloaded and beginn to try to download the remaining 1%. At least that was how it was for me

But when its 99% you should wait, in my case it needed around 30 min to finish that 1%

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, scrin-124678 said:

When its 99% and you stop it it should load the stuff you already downloaded and beginn to try to download the remaining 1%. At least that was how it was for me

But when its 99% you should wait, in my case it needed around 30 min to finish that 1%

But it worked?

• Totem Arts Staff
1 hour ago, Gaby3142 said:

hmm but the download starts from 0% again for me

0% is relative to how much is left. the 99% that was already done is not shown in the percentage. when it starts at 0 and goes to 100, it's the last 1% of the 99 that was there before you restarted it. not sure if that makes any sense, but i dont really know how to explain it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1