General Suggestions & Ideas List

• Totem Arts Staff

Specifically replying to anti-stacking; I solely play this game to play with other people. I don't find it fun alone, and that's the case with every game I play. If people want to play together, they will circumvent any system that is put in place. Attempting to automatically swap people won't change anything. I don't see an issue with balance now, it is fruitless and a waste of time devoting energy to trying to "fix" people playing with their friends.

• Like 1

The repair facility isn't a main building, I don't like seeing extra unimportant stuffs cluttering in the icons section.

Personally, I don't like having the loading screens or at least make it a plain black screen with the words "loading game" on it.

16 hours ago, Sarah. said:

Specifically replying to anti-stacking; I solely play this game to play with other people. I don't find it fun alone, and that's the case with every game I play. If people want to play together, they will circumvent any system that is put in place. Attempting to automatically swap people won't change anything. I don't see an issue with balance now, it is fruitless and a waste of time devoting energy to trying to "fix" people playing with their friends.

I agree with this.

And I also see the misunderstanding.

What I ment was that the balancer is designed to attempt to compensate áfter any intentional stacking.
So that the next player - the one without a preference - goes into the right team.

People can still switch teams, and noone will be swapped whatsoever.
It will allow you and anyone else to play with friends.

Edited by DugeHick

3 hours ago, vandal33 said:

The repair facility isn't a main building, I don't like seeing extra unimportant stuffs cluttering in the icons section.

Personally, I don't like having the loading screens or at least make it a plain black screen with the words "loading game" on it.

Now that you mention it, those are valid viewpoints too. :) 
Hence why these are merely suggestions.

I personally do like the loading screen.
I think it's really cool to show.

Yet I hate to have to wait through the startup movies so I still use -nomoviestartup. ^^

• Like 1