Goodbye, Renegade!

Angry Scientist

Been a great 10 years, and I can't thank the devs enough for the hard work and passion put into this. However, with the extremely limited playtime window for NA players, and lack of NA servers, I'm going to uninstall. I hope to see this game continue to thrive, and I REALLY hope it's able to expand its player and serverbase.

Good luck and do it up!

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest once upon the time

Do you have to understand that now that you have given a Downvote?

He has reasonably thanked for many years of fun at the game and has still praised the devs for their great work. He still wishes the game all the best.

If that's his opinion that there are not enough NA players (which is true), is it OK, or do you have a problem with opinions other than yours?

• Totem Arts Staff
9 hours ago, SilentKnight said:

Do you have to understand that now that you have given a Downvote?

He has reasonably thanked for many years of fun at the game and has still praised the devs for their great work. He still wishes the game all the best.

If that's his opinion that there are not enough NA players (which is true), is it OK, or do you have a problem with opinions other than yours?

Ummm, what? I'm literally saying I don't want him to go. I'm just going to assume there was a translation error. 

• Like 1

Guest once upon the time

With a downvote, for me strange. I think enough matching emojis are here, to show that you dont wanna let him go (or dont want that he go).

I always download the updates even though I don't play the game that often.

Renegade X is one of those games I know I can always go back to (despite the sporadic schedule of when people are actually online).

Me trying to make a map while simultaneously watching the walkthroughs on how to do so has definitely played a big part behind why I haven't been online as much as I would like to.

Edited by RadicalEdward2
  • Like 1