Leaving and donating

So i just started playing Renegade X a while ago again (because i just missed those old Renegade times on Gamespy...) and noticed that there now is a minimum time limit of 180 seconds nessacary until you can donate.

Why not adding a "leaving and donating" option?

Meaning: You can donate all your money if you leave, but the team only recieves it after the 180 seconds are over. Would be just nice to have if someone (like me) wants to leave on the next map and doesnt want this credits go to waste so his teammates can use it.

Any way this can be implented?

• Totem Arts Staff
1 hour ago, Black_RRiderr said:

I know, but this for example would solve the problem for me. The money would only arrive after 180 seconds are over, and you still didnt let the credits go to waste and helped your team even after leaving the server

the 2 credits per person? lol

Either way people would just abuse it, get second client, join, leave, repeat

• Like 1

Yeah maybe those 2 credits arent much i admit that.  Still cant there be something like a team bank or something so if people leave before the 180 seconds their credits get automatically added to that and after 180 seconds the commander can choose who gets the money or something like that?

• Totem Arts Staff

In a non-dickish response:

I'd be down for this, so long as it actually only worked AFTER the 180 seconds. Could be asked if you want to donate after you click exit [So if you're just rejoining for say the sound bug or something, you can select not to]

• Like 2