Renegade-X: Patch 5.401 Notes

Totem Arts

I see loyal fans who has been following the development for years got disrespectfully trolled by deliberate misinformation.

Anyway, I shouldn't be disappointed even if everything is a joke because I don't like any of the changes except City map and driveable Harvesters. They don't feel like Renegade, even Blue Nod discomforts me.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, vandal33 said:

I see loyal fans who has been following the development for years got disrespectfully trolled by deliberate misinformation.

Anyway, I shouldn't be disappointed even if everything is a joke because I don't like any of the changes except City map and driveable Harvesters. They don't feel like Renegade, even Blue Nod discomforts me.

That's a bit melodramatic, c'mon.

I understand you are a "young Studio" but Be carefull with your player base ,already you have to deal with some restrictions (EA,early game stuff that went not as anticipated..Dont hurt yourself more with bad decisions/move..when you deal with your "family" think twice..April fool could had be only one thing or 2..As always I still support Renx and wishing the Best for it ..My 2 cents

• Like 2

Went ahead and moved this to General so it doesn't appear in the News feed anymore.

That said, lighten up folks, it's an April Fools post that clearly worked. It's not the first time, nor the last. It's all in good humor. Happy April everybody.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4