Couldn't get into multiplayer. :(

xfahim666

As soon as it finishes with loading screen. It stuck forever but the game doesn't freeze. Water moves, grass moves but cannot press 'esc', can't do anything except entering console command (~).  I am able to play skirmish, loaded all maps without any problem. It seems this issue only happen with multiplayer. Sooooo weird~~~~~~~

I already tried verify game integrity but still no luck. 
Please help me  

UDK 2019-03-24 18-03-29-93.bmp UDK 2019-03-24 17-57-13-49.bmp UDK 2019-03-24 18-03-29-93.bmp UDK 2019-03-24 18-03-31-99.bmp UDK 2019-03-24 18-21-06-98.bmp UDK 2019-03-24 18-21-38-61.bmp

• Totem Arts Staff

What are your computer specs? May tie into something, but the issue you're having is definitely the first time I've ever seen that.  

Also, can you post your Log file? It should be in the Game Folder  then UDKGame/Logs  (The log file is 'Launch.log')

I've done everything as mentioned here including re-downloaded it (manually). The only thing I've not done yet is posting my log file. Launch.log

This log file is fresh, I'm uploading it just after 1st attempt joining a server, only to discover the issue still hasn't fixed. I see there is ton of script warning in it and i don't know..  I'll leave it to the professionals here.

Launch.log

On 3/24/2019 at 11:16 PM, yosh56 said:

What are your computer specs? May tie into something, but the issue you're having is definitely the first time I've ever seen that.  

Also, can you post your Log file? It should be in the Game Folder  then UDKGame/Logs  (The log file is 'Launch.log')

My computer spec :

CPU: Q9550 2.83Ghz

RAM: 4GB

GPU: GTX 650 Ti

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Edited by xfahim666
Windows OS

Issue fixed..  I've finally found the culprit and it was clockwork usb tethering app in my pc. Closed it and now it works. Thanks guys and special thanks to SonnyX for the idea of "deleting something that may block from reading my hardware ID". Now I can play multiplayer with my mobile hotspot lol! woohooooooooooooo im so hapi~

Edited by xfahim666
  • Like 2