OFFICIAL Renegade X Server .... Clubhouse

isupreme

Thank you for the good ping.

>Opens the   Official RenX  club door and turns on the lights.

>Puts some cold drinks in the fridge and places a bowl of wings on the folding table.

>Notices the window and the spectacular view,  and being drawn to same....  opens the window to a gust of fresh air.

I could go on endlessly about how happy i am to see this server and the good tidings it foretells, but i  think? you can tell.

• On to business:
  • I notice that when my character dies i no longer can spectate from the corpse but instead i am returned to base.   I like it.

I am sure, server, in your future you will get a lot of i like this and i don't like that.    Stay strong and be the awesome OFFICIAL server your are.

🔆

Edited by isupreme

• Totem Arts Staff

@isupreme the "auto return to base" was added in about 2 patches ago. So that's not a server setting, that's by game design.

Yes, having a 28-32 ping is really awesome!! Although to be honest, 120-140 ping isn't all that bad either. Having a local server is great news regardless.

One mutator I do like that FPI uses, is the "faster proximity mine laying speed". I hope that becomes a standard feature, but I'm some devs even have strong feelings about that !! haha 😃

• Like 2

20 hours ago, roweboat said:

the "auto return to base" was added in about 2 patches ago. So that's not a server setting, that's by game design.

It is a server setting "bForceRespawn", admins can decide to turn it on or off. The last patch merely set that variable to "true" by default (as far, as I know).

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Server info request.

Who is in charge of this server?

Is it really an  "Official " server and what does that mean?

Are there going to be any guidelines similar to other servers which discourage swearing at other players, etc?

• Totem Arts Staff

The official Renegade-X server has a ruleset that follows our guidelines for everything else.

1) Do not target or harass other members

2) Keep the text channels safe for work not this one

3) Bigotry is not acceptable in any form, and is treated as an extreme form of open-ended harassment

4) Do not discuss cheat/hack development or distribution

On top of those, don't abuse any bugs or exploits. (No base to base, no hacking, no out of map, dont buy aircraft on non-aircraft map (a good recent example) etc)

Lastly, just respect others, and please follow whatever a moderator says, we are here to make sure the game is fun and fair for everyone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...