What is the best Secondary Weapon?

Marinealver

Which is the best Secondary Weapons  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best Secondary Weapon?

• Heavy Pistol
    • Carbine
    • Tiberium Flechett Rifle

So with the secondary weapons most of the good stuff is held by the Tier 3 characters.  Some of them could be considered better than the Automatic Rifle that the soldier class carries. SO between the 3 power secondary weapons which one is the best?

• Heavy Pistol (Mobius/Mendoza)
  • Carbine (Havoc/Sakura)
  • Tiberium Flechette Rifle (Sydney, Raveshaw)
Edited by Marinealver

I don't have the stats on me atm, but if I recall, the TFR has the highest potential damage output.

Grabbing stats off the wiki shows the following for the first two.

Carbine

Base Damage Headshot Multiplier Kevlar Armor Multiplier Flak Armor Multiplier Lazarus Armor Multiplier Heavy Armor Multiplier Light Armor Multiplier Aerial Armor Multiplier Building Multiplier MCT Multiplier
12 x2.5 x0.7 x1.3 x1 x0.08 x0.2333331 x0.35 x0.0035 x0.525

Heavy Pistol

Base Damage Headshot Multiplier Kevlar Armor Multiplier Flak Armor Multiplier Lazarus Armor Multiplier Heavy Armor Multiplier Light Armor Multiplier Aerial Armor Multiplier Building Multiplier MCT Multiplier
30 x2.25 x0.7 x1.1 x1 x0.1 x0.25 x0.25 x0.1 x0.5

I don't have the TFR on hand, but I think the stats are slightly better than the carbine when you factor in the potential to hit for tiberium damage. 

However if I recall correctly, the stats for Mendoza's primary fire were pretty similar (if not identical) to the TFR, which is this:

22 x2 x0.7 x1.1 x1 x0.1 x0.2 x0.35 x0.01 x0.025
  • Thanks 1