I have 3 questions ...

STANISLAV

1)What's wrong with this soldier(first video)? 🙂

2)Why is my FPS not stable if the pc is half loaded?
(70-140 with drawdowns up to 40)

GTX 1066

Ryzen 7 1700x 

16  gb ddr4

Game on SSD

3)Incomprehensible lags in the center of SnowX (only on center)

Second video maximum graphics quality without AA 1920/1080

First video minimum graphics quality without Post proces and LODs 1920/1080

Edited by STANISLAV

• Totem Arts Staff

I've just been trying this in the editor, and I cannot get it to reproduce the glitching that is being shown.

It looks a lot like what happens when you "rubber band" the connection to the server and it things you are in a different place to where you are, and it tries shoving you to where it thinks you are.

If that state persists long enough, it causes damage, but I doubt thats the issue you are actually experiencing.

• Totem Arts Staff
49 minutes ago, STANISLAV said:

As for this issue, the game is hardly optimised, and I would bet it would have similar issues for other users as well.

I regularly get between 60-120 FPS on most maps, but then on occasion, ill drop down to below 45 for a brief second, then go back to normal.

Various effects on screen do cause more issues than others.

• Totem Arts Staff
5 hours ago, STANISLAV said:

1)What's wrong with this soldier(first video)? 🙂

Bots don't use PTs, so I guess he just didn't want to die

A limit of Unreal Engine. This happens especially with larger player counts and in some cases, smaller maps. You will also notice a higher ping. I usually go from my normal 130 to a very high 200.

3)Incomprehensible lags in the center of SnowX (only on center)

This has something to do with some sort of map physics problem. I heard once that it is some sort of alleged landscape problem. It's not an FPS problem.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sarah. said:

A limit of Unreal Engine. This happens especially with larger player counts and in some cases, smaller maps. You will also notice a higher ping. I usually go from my normal 130 to a very high 200.

The problem is that the pc is not fully loaded. I do not understand where the bottleneck. When there are more than 40 people on the court, FPS is about 60 at low graphics settings.

• Totem Arts Staff
1 minute ago, STANISLAV said:

The problem is that the pc is not fully loaded. I do not understand where the bottleneck. When there are more than 40 people on the court, FPS is about 60 at low graphics settings.

And that's the weird issue. The engine does not utilize all CPUs correctly. How many cores do you have and what are the clocks?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sarah. said:

And that's the weird issue. The engine does not utilize all CPUs correctly. How many cores do you have and what are the clocks?

8 cores 3.6 ghz

1962757974_UDK(UnrealDevelopmentKit)basedgamesScreenshot2019_03.12-00_27_58_33.thumb.jpg.0cf1e6abf8f646898265ab85cb5630b7.jpg

Edited by STANISLAV