delete

Technology-of-Peace

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 7:30 PM, Madkill40 said:

If you want to jump on-board and create lovely assets which are Tiberian Sun-related assets then you go right for it! Start with map-based assets first as there's dire need for new models to play around with... Rocks and trees and walls (oh my!) only go so far 

Edited by Technology-of-Peace

11 minutes ago, Technology-of-Peace said:

ok i will try to make some assets, should i include Tiberiumforms that werent in the game but in the Story, like orange, red and the dark red Tiberium? I always loved how the mutated fauna looked so i will try to make, crystals incorporated in rocks/dirt, mutated trees in blue and green Tiberium. I will also try to make the Tiberium sludge that you see in Tiberian Sun FS. Walls and gates wont be too hard to make i guess, everything that already exist and that i can use will be remodeled, i only have to think about what i do with the laserturret from Nod, is it a remodeled gunturret with the laser from the stealth- or laserminigunboys or the obis laser with alot less damage, or a completely new thing that i dont know how to make, we will see. I wondered if it would be possible to include a third faction into some maps, very much later if i ever have the assets, im talking about the forgotten. It can be 1v1v1 teams or standard 1v1 with 1 faction replaced, just want to know if its possible, its not a plan of me to do. Im very excited to make some mutated TS Maps and im most excited to make the bases. G'day

seems like i pressed the wrong button...

18 minutes ago, HIHIHI said:

I think it would have to be 1v1 with one team replaced. For a three-team match (which would be cool) a lot of two-team-specific code would have to be rewritten.

EDIT: I wish you great success!

Well sorry, aint gonna happen as i thought as i will not code it, im only here to make some assets. Maybe a new faction is possible, Cabal is also an option instead of the forgotten.

20 minutes ago, HIHIHI said:

I think it would have to be 1v1 with one team replaced. For a three-team match (which would be cool) a lot of two-team-specific code would have to be rewritten.

EDIT: I wish you great success!

Well this isn't tiberium sun but if we could figure out on how to get A Path Beyond Assets imported then maybe there could be a few Red Alert (Allies vs Soviets) maps. It could be like the Battlefront (classic) games where they cycled from clone wars to civil wars maps. But even then that is a lot of asset importing and recoding.

As for the Cabal/Forgotten factions they were good as a campaign faction, not a playable one. If someone wants to make more levels for Black Dawn then that might be some place you could put those factions in. But even then that is a lot more code.

Edited by Marinealver

10 minutes ago, Marinealver said:

Well this isn't tiberium sun but if we could figure out on how to get A Path Beyond Assets imported then maybe there could be a few Red Alert (Allies vs Soviets) maps. It could be like the Battlefront (classic) games where they cycled from clone wars to civil wars maps. But even then that is a lot of asset importing and recoding.

As for the Cabal/Forgotten factions they were good as a campaign faction, not a playable one. If someone wants to make more levels for Black Dawn then that might be some place you could put those factions in. But even then that is a lot more code.

There were plans for atleast Cabal to become a complete faction, if i do some digging, i possibly find out what was planned for Cabal or atleast some concept art. Besides that it opens a window for a whole lot of new ideas, that require alot of work needing balance on the other hand.