About Console commands and cheats

Exdominator

• Totem Arts Staff
1 hour ago, Exdominator said:

Does anyone know how to enable cheats in multiplayer? Note i am talking about a private server and i have admin privileges. Also i want to know how to stop the game from re balancing teams and how to change teams without having to swap with another player (ex: 4vs10)

This will provide you with most of the settings you should or need to change. 
https://wiki.renegade-x.com/wiki/Server_Settings

The one you're specifically asking about, if you're talking about rebalancing at the start of a match, that's on that list.

Balance Teams	UDKGame.ini	UTGame.UTTeamGame	bPlayersBalanceTeams	(B)	TRUE	FALSE	bPlayersBalanceTeams=TRUE	Should the server balance the teams at match start.

You can not enable cheats in multiplayer without mutators. You can swap people, as long as you're logged in as admin, by typing /team name (does not transfer credits) or /team2 name (players keep their credits) you move people around.

• Thanks 1

On 2/24/2019 at 7:03 PM, Sarah. said:

This will provide you with most of the settings you should or need to change. 
https://wiki.renegade-x.com/wiki/Server_Settings

The one you're specifically asking about, if you're talking about rebalancing at the start of a match, that's on that list.

Balance Teams	UDKGame.ini	UTGame.UTTeamGame	bPlayersBalanceTeams	(B)	TRUE	FALSE	bPlayersBalanceTeams=TRUE	Should the server balance the teams at match start.

You can not enable cheats in multiplayer without mutators. You can swap people, as long as you're logged in as admin, by typing /team name (does not transfer credits) or /team2 name (players keep their credits) you move people around.

Ok i look into that link im not sure how i missed the bPlayersBalanceTeams. So about mutators... What are they where can i find them? If you have a link or something about info or whatever i would be very happy