Examples of my work.

b3h1ndu

Ok, so as I said in the other thread, I haven't done it for a while. So alot of this stuff is experimental and practice.

Also, some of it may not have been completely finished. :P

But yeah, anyway. If you do like my work, feel free to tell me what you would like done.

If you don't like my work, or it's not what you're looking for, no problems.

I'm just offering to help out a mod that I'm really looking forwards too. =]

Green Tentacle Layout [WIP]

Slick Dark [Experimental]

Red and White [WIP]

Alien Layout [Experimental] - Most of my time went into the header on this one, you can probably tell. ;)

Orange Metal Layout [Experimental] - Hugely experimental, lol. Content area is crap, but eh...

Green Metal Layout

White Tech

Azranetwork Layout

NoNoobs layout

zer0bs layout

Another Layout

Interface Layout

Nameless [WIP/Experimental] - Wow, it looks so bad. Was testing out custom shapes and stuff...Lol.

One of my first layouts ever made

Ancient Future layout [Experimental]

Well, enjoy. =]

Once again, if you don't think it's what you're looking for, it's not a problem. ^-^

QUOTE (b3h1ndu @ Aug 9 2008, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, so as I said in the other thread, I haven't done it for a while. So alot of this stuff is experimental and practice.
Also, some of it may not have been completely finished. :P

I'm just offering to help out a mod that I'm really looking forwards too. =]

Red and White [WIP]
Nameless [WIP/Experimental] - Wow, it looks so bad. Was testing out custom shapes and stuff...Lol.

Well, enjoy. =]

Once again, if you don't think it's what you're looking for, it's not a problem. ^-^[/b]

Oh. gr8 work m8.

Red and White [WIP] and Nameless [WIP/Experimental]
looks really nice *,o). I luv it. :lol:

Currently your designs are not that great (sorry!!!) but you have to see it from a professional point of view,

I do web-Design day in and out and everyone is looking for streamline, sleek, and WEB 2.0 style base.

some tips i can give you download or find something called a colour wheel, learn to use it for complimentary colours and such, it will greatly improve your colourings.

Another tip i can offer, learn about designing unique and CLEAN graphics, but add in flair and detailing that is subliminal, not primary.

Something to start with is Icons, I know this can seem dummied down, boring etc, but its a good way to experiment and design, try to make your designs as sleek and professional as you can, post more work, and have more critic on your work by posting in other forums like DigitalPoint and Deviantart.

another thing to start on are concept interfaces, this also adds a dimension of workability, once you narrow down your style and confort zone on a professional level, then progress onto website layouts.

Examples of my work (so u can see im not BSing you :P)

consulpay.jpg

omega.jpg

reborn_.jpg

hct.jpg

I'm assuming you are wanting to do web designing for Renegade-X website? GREAT! It would be nice if you were familiar with Joomla and were able to work with that, if not then I don't think it will matter. I think you designs would be great with or without Joomla integration.

QUOTE (Killa @ Aug 10 2008, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Currently your designs are not that great (sorry!!!) but you have to see it from a professional point of view,

I do web-Design day in and out and everyone is looking for streamline, sleek, and WEB 2.0 style base.
some tips i can give you download or find something called a colour wheel, learn to use it for complimentary colours and such, it will greatly improve your colourings.
Another tip i can offer, learn about designing unique and CLEAN graphics, but add in flair and detailing that is subliminal, not primary.

Something to start with is Icons, I know this can seem dummied down, boring etc, but its a good way to experiment and design, try to make your designs as sleek and professional as you can, post more work, and have more critic on your work by posting in other forums like DigitalPoint and Deviantart.

another thing to start on are concept interfaces, this also adds a dimension of workability, once you narrow down your style and confort zone on a professional level, then progress onto website layouts.

Examples of my work (so u can see im not BSing you :P)

[images removed for space reasons][/b]

I understand that my work is not at a professional level. =]
I don't consider myself a professional designer at the moment.
I'm looking to improve my skills, and maybe even do a university course in digital art and design next year, once I finish year 12.
Thanks for the constructive criticism. It also helps. =]

I'm just offering the limited skills that I do have to this mod, as I really enjoyed the original Renegade, and I am one hundred precent looking forwards to this.

If something better than what I can do can be obtained, I will have no qualms against it.
I just want to help. :P

QUOTE (Speedy059 @ Aug 10 2008, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm assuming you are wanting to do web designing for Renegade-X website? GREAT! It would be nice if you were familiar with Joomla and were able to work with that, if not then I don't think it will matter. I think you designs would be great with or without Joomla integration.[/b]

Oh, hey Speedy. =D

Don't know if you would remember me, used to hang around at the Renstation forums, and on the fastc0nn Renegade servers.

Back to the topic, I have no idea what Joomla is, as I am not really familiar with any Content Management Systems or similar. I'm not too good with coding, knowing only basic HTML.

And if I had designed anything that was usable, I would give full rights for any modifications necessary so that it could be used with Joomla. =]

QUOTE (b3h1ndu @ Aug 10 2008, 06:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, hey Speedy. =D

Don't know if you would remember me, used to hang around at the Renstation forums, and on the fastc0nn Renegade servers.

Back to the topic, I have no idea what Joomla is, as I am not really familiar with any Content Management Systems or similar. I'm not too good with coding, knowing only basic HTML.

And if I had designed anything that was usable, I would give full rights for any modifications necessary so that it could be used with Joomla. =][/b]

you dont need to know anything about coding :-)

templates are based on html and css (mainly).
CSS is very easy to learn, you can use Dreamweaver or any other IDE for Web, they nearly all have css support, by using an Web-IDE you don't even need to look inside any css-code.
(There is a Test version of Dreamweaver at adobe website I think, so you can test it free)

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (b3h1ndu @ Aug 10 2008, 05:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, hey Speedy. =D

And if I had designed anything that was usable, I would give full rights for any modifications necessary so that it could be used with Joomla. =][/b]

haha! do u remember me too D:!?