Advanced graphics settings?

galal

Hello everyone I need some help with renegade x black down I think that's its name?(the campaign version of renegade) because when I go to the graphics settings I can only change the graphics to the lowest and the resolution but there is advanced graphics settings and also there are alot of options that I can't use like I can't enable more gore or the other settings with it also I cant change the audio settings at all I it doesn't let me change any thing it the settings except the graphics and resolution settings and the controls also it does not show me all the key binding settings

Also the game renegade x itself the Multiplayer one is laggy even on lowest graphics and every time I open the game the gore gets disabled and directional light maps gets enabled and particle distortion dropping gets enabled which is annoying because I always close the game with gore enabled and the other 2 disabled