Could Commander also have regular team chat?

isupreme

I don't know if anyone else feels this way or not.   ?

When i am reluctantly operating as Commander, which is quite frequent,  I sometimes wish that not Every thing i said was broadcast as Center and Important.

Sometimes i just want to say shit that  i see,   or mention something,   etc..   but then as commander it comes across to Everyone.

?Or have i missed the button that would let me switch?

*on the one hand more flexibility is generally good, but maybe i am asking for one too many control options.    Being commander already requires you to learn a whole 'nother set of controls....  . .  so..  idk.

just wondering how other feel....     I kinda dont like how it forces commander to  " Act " or talk in certain ways.... and can no longer function like others.

12 hours ago, isupreme said:

When i am reluctantly operating as Commander, which is quite frequent,  I sometimes wish that not Every thing i said was broadcast as Center and Important. 

Sometimes i just want to say shit that  i see,   or mention something,   etc..   but then as commander it comes across to Everyone.

I dont get it, your commander chat wont appear at the center unless you begin with /c ......  Was there a new update force all of the commander's teamchat to appear in the Center or something?

• Totem Arts Staff
43 minutes ago, vandal33 said:

I dont get it, your commander chat wont appear at the center unless you begin with /c ......  Was there a new update force all of the commander's teamchat to appear in the Center or something?

No, he’s just talking about teamchat for commander appearing in different color and with [Commander] in name