Will Fort ever return?

SgtBraken

I've read about it in the wiki (which desperately needs updating, by the way), and I'd really like to try it out. But it was (allegedly temporarily) removed from the game a while ago.

Is it going to return soon? Or is it gone for the foreseeable future?

Edited by SgtBraken

• Totem Arts Staff

The wiki is free to editing by anyone, feel free to edit it if you want to update it. Will Fort return soon? If you ask me, probably not. It really just depends on if someone wants to get around to fixing the mutator code it has. But who knows, someone might do it out of the blue.

9 hours ago, BubbleTea said:

It really just depends on if someone wants to get around to fixing the mutator code it has. 

What's in Fort has now been implemented into the SDK meaning it doesn't need those mutators any more, but instead requires the latest SDK map settings to be altered

With exception to however the center tech MCT works (unless that doo-hickey gets worked into the SDK as well)

• Totem Arts Staff

The Fort mutator was broken since 5.3. Our plan was to recreate these tech buildings. So far we have recreated the medical center, but the fort tech building hasn't been done yet. I decided to take out the tech building and just add the TS units for purchase, but we decided to just take it out for now.

• Thanks 4

• Totem Arts Staff
9 hours ago, Madkill40 said:

What's in Fort has now been implemented into the SDK meaning it doesn't need those mutators any more, but instead requires the latest SDK map settings to be altered

With exception to however the center tech MCT works (unless that doo-hickey gets worked into the SDK as well)

It was added? Where is the fort tech building code again?

• Totem Arts Staff
Just now, Madkill40 said:

Is the old code salvageable in any way?

I don’t know or care really. All you have to do is make the available vehicles change based on who owns a specific tech building. It’s not rocket science, I just don’t want to do it.

• Thanks 1