Are there any good deathmatch maps

Kirby550

I am really enjoying the game as usual. But i was wondering if there were any deathmatch maps that allow me to practise my skills with certain characters without getting ran over by vehicles. Please if anyone knows any good deathmatch maps or has a good deathmatch maps in there hard drives please let me know. Thank you.

Edited by Kirby550

• Totem Arts Staff

You can always use CT's Team Deathmatch server.

All of the above mentioned maps are on there, and CNC-Deck is also in rotation.

These are the 4 main DM maps currently in any rotation (although there are a few older ones that lie around on some hard drives somewhere)

On 1/12/2019 at 1:41 PM, Fffreak9999 said:

You can always use CT's Team Deathmatch server.

All of the above mentioned maps are on there, and CNC-Deck is also in rotation.

These are the 4 main DM maps currently in any rotation (although there are a few older ones that lie around on some hard drives somewhere)

Hey I found this cool map named CNC Valley and was wondering if anyone has a file for it that I can download.

• Totem Arts Staff
8 minutes ago, Kirby550 said:

Hey I found this cool map named CNC Valley and was wondering if anyone has a file for it that I can download.

CNC-Valley was an Infantry Only map of C&C Mode, not an actual DM map. We took it out because it wasn't a good map and infantry only wasn't really appreciated in RenX as in OldRen

On 1/13/2019 at 6:15 PM, TK0104 said:

CNC-Valley was an Infantry Only map of C&C Mode, not an actual DM map. We took it out because it wasn't a good map and infantry only wasn't really appreciated in RenX as in OldRen

Oh that's a shame, because it looked like a really well made and i would have at least liked to have try it and decide for myself. Anyways as i mentioned before if you or anyone knows or has a copy of a good deathmatch or infantry map that i do not know about then please let me know. Thank you.